General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

????

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 12:20 AM
1st Gear
Default ????

Hello???? I know I am really New But I REALLLLLLLYYYYYY Need some help....The 86 Turbo Quattro Wagon I have is one of the best cars I have ever owned....But at this time I am having a few problems....First of all It runs only when it wants to, second when it does run it is very strong, Third The fuel distributor seems to be sticking a bit, I have worked on VW's with the same type of system and They always were very free when they went up and down, this one does not seem so free...So I will be taking it down and cleaning it...Is there any thing else that I should know about with the 5000 turbo that any one has encountered..

Turbo Rhatt

Old 02-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: ????

Hey Turbo, welcome to the forums. best advice I can give is to send a PM to avant80@2.6, he's pretty good on troubleshooting the older Audi models...

Old 02-19-2007, 02:16 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: ????

Thanks for the reply, I will PM the party you mentioned, Bag of money is in the process of being spent, but I really love this car so I will continue to pour it....Thanks again..

Turbo Rhatt