General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Brothers and sisters plz help me out q7 lost car key!!!!!!!!!:(

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 12:28 AM
1st Gear
Unhappy Brothers and sisters plz help me out q7 lost car key!!!!!!!!!:(

Guys my friend is stupid enough to lose my only car key, and my backup key is in my aunt's possession. My aunt lives in states, and she has just left with her family for a vacation......... ok, I went to the dealer, told them what happened. They have me ordered a new q7 key. This morning, they informed me that my new key has arrived, and let me bring my car to the dealer to do the car-key match and programming. They told me that to get the car towed, and they can fix it at the dealer's workshop, but my car is parked underground. It is too small for a towing car....... We tried two hours, but you know..... The key they gave it to me would only work on the doors lock, no luck on staring wheel and transmission, so it is impossible to move the car outside. The dealer told me that I have to bring my car to the workshop; otherwise, they can't come over to the underground park ate to do the key match and programming. Right now I just have this new unprogramed key. My car is 2007 Q7, guys I just want to know are there any reasonable solutions? Thanks for any opinions from you guys with all my heart!!!!!!!!! I am in Calgary, ab...