General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Can anyone help me?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 10:57 AM
kt
Default Can anyone help me?

My name's Katy and I work for Audi, I'm going for an interview in a few days and the big guys upstairs asked me for a powerpoint presentation and I'm stumped.

I'm looking for any information on quattro, Tiptronic and Multitronic, how they work, where they came from, how it feels to drive etc, I've been searching high and low for weeks and I'm getting nothing very presice,

Any information whatsoever please please pleeaaase

yours in frustration

katy[sm=thanx.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2314/6096A8440EBF496380B93A257A3936C1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-17-2004, 03:11 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Can anyone help me?

Welcome to the forum kt!

This is a great site. We keep the dialogue friendly and the attitude positive. The info is well received by all and we are here to help anyone with the need. I hope you find it to your liking as well.

If you're not familiar with this forum, please click the START HERE! link. There you will find a forum vocab list, an Audi forum terminology list and an Audi lexicon list. They should be very helpful to you if you're not familiar with the jargon.

Please feel free to ask any question, but double check the archives first. Many questions have been archived and, quite often, the answers are comprehensive.

================================================== ===========

You can go to the Audi site and look up all this info. Start with the link at the bottom of the page that I referenced above - go to the "Audi lexicon list" link and then move on from there.

Old 08-18-2004, 12:11 PM
1st Gear

wow... big project. If the above doesn't work, try google..... the internet has probably way more info than you could use (obviously I don't have a starting point for ya).

Old 08-20-2004, 02:16 PM
1st Gear

sounds to me like you shouldnt have that job at audi. but its all good.

Old 08-20-2004, 02:21 PM
1st Gear

if you allready work there, what is the interview for?

Old 08-22-2004, 04:19 AM
1st Gear

quattro and stuff like that are very general terms if you dont know about them.... you shouldnt be working for audis thats a staple of there business... but how it feels to drive is audi.... i would say control... with a audi you feel you OWN the car and it doesnt own you.

Old 08-23-2004, 11:29 PM
2nd Gear

Actually, the Audi site has pretty good descriptions and explanations of Audi tranny's. Here's the one I found on Quattro.

Quattro

Hope this helps. Where at Audi do you work? States? Germany?