General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Looking for good Audi service in Santa Cruz,CA.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 12:49 AM
1st Gear
Default Looking for good Audi service in Santa Cruz,CA.

Does anyone know of a respectable Audi Repair shop in or around Santa Cruz Ca.? Looking for a testamonial from a good experience. Can a VW shop be helpful?

Old 03-02-2006, 01:56 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Looking for good Audi service in Santa Cruz,CA.

I lived in Santa Cruz for 5 years. I used to take my Audi to Optimal Auto on Soquel..... it's kinda by the drive in theatre. I never had anything major done there though, just the in between services bc they were a lot cheaper than taking it to the dealership on Stevens Creek in San Jose. On one of those sites where they rate dealerships, the dealership there didn't get the best ratings.... but I NEVER had any problems with them. Yah they were a little expensive, but nothing like the dealership I have to go to here in Charleston, SC. Actually the dealership there always went above and beyond for me. They've given me stuff for free..... went out of their way to get my car in when I had trouble, etc. But def kinda a pain in the *** to take your car over the hill all the time. As per Optimal Auto... the only thing I can say about them that is sort of bad, is my ex bf had a BMW, an older model and took his car there all the time. It was a '93 325is.... I think they tried things with his car the long way. Like.... his car was old, there would be somthing wrong... rather than replacing the whole thing to begin with, they'd replace it little part by part but in the end it would always need completely replaced.... which even i knew from the beginning should have been done. But bc my ex was an @ss and wouldn't listen to me bc I'm a girl...... he screwed himself over for not speaking up. So just watch they don't pull that with you.

Old 03-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Senior Administrator

^^^remind me to ALWAYS listen to your sage advice, when we're cuddling, hunnie

But, if I have my clothes on... FUHGHEDDABOUTTIT!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 03:23 PM
4th Gear

http://1.8t.org

www.audifans.com