Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AWE Touring Exhaust Question

Old 06-14-2013, 02:00 PM
1st Gear
Default AWE Touring Exhaust Question

I have a 2010 Audi S5 4.2L automatic transmission and am thinking about putting the AWE Touring Exhaust on the car and keeping the stock downpipes. Has anyone done this? What difference can I expect from the stock exhaust? Will this setup be susceptible to drone?

Thanks everyone,

Old 08-19-2013, 03:07 PM
1st Gear

I have an AWE Exhaust (stock DPs) on my '13 S4 and LOVE the sound. I have the S-Tronic transmission and get the very slightest drone at highway speeds when I'm running 7th gear, but it's nothing that's not-live-with-able. As for the V8 S5, I'd imagine that you would have about the same result as I've had with my S4. If you really want to minimize or eliminate the drone, you'll have to get the resonated DP's as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AWE Touring Exhaust Question

Advertising
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.