Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

B5

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Default B5

i have 2 axle back exhausts made by vibrant for the b5 2.8. these mufflers sound ballzy and are less restrictive than the stock system so you will get some gain in hp. they are still brand new and were on a test car for3 days! IF YOU WANT A CAT BACK, MOST MUFFLER SHOPS WILL BE ABLE TO CUSTOM BULID THE REST OF THE TUBING. it is a 2.5" into the muffler and 3" out. go on youtube and look up audi vibrant exhaust and check them out. post your email address and let me know if anyone wants me to send a pic of it cause i cant get it to upload.

$150 each obo

Vibrant STREETPOWER Axle-Back Exhaust Systems are styled for the street and engineered to perform!

All STREEPOWER Axle-Backs Feature:

- 16 gauge T304 Stainless Steel exhaust tubing for superior durability and exhaust resonance control. The tubing is CNC Mandrel Bent for unrestricted exhaust flow.

- "True Straight Through" Rear Mufflers and Resonators are densely packed with our premium sound suppression materials to help produce a low, deep exhaust tone.

- Full TIG Welds for optimum strength.

- Easy Bolt-On installation, utilizing all stock mounting points. Bolts up directly to Factory Middle Pipe Assembly with no modifications necessary