Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Magnaflow custom exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 04:26 AM
1st Gear
Default Magnaflow custom exhaust

Well, I did it. I made my own exhaust. I took the stock one off, and straight piped the whole thing, to the rear muffler, and then installed a Magnaflow 16503 Dual Slanted Tipped exhaust at the rear end stock position. Im not really feeling it thou. It looks good, and sounds good somewhat, but I am kind of dissapointed..

Does anyone have a sound clip of their magnaflow exhaust? I have a Tip car, so my car stays in low rpm when I am cruizing.. But its not sounding to well, kind of ricey..

I suggest making your own, but know what it may sound like. I liked the car better when there was only down pipes!

Old 11-08-2005, 05:54 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Magnaflow custom exhaust

what size piping did you use??? i love my exaust! 3" off of cats to magna. very very sweet sound. also VERY beastly at higher rpm. i wanna get d.p.'s tho would enhance power and sound. well let me know. -cheers

Old 11-08-2005, 05:56 AM
1st Gear

i checked ur pro... i would come out to vegas so you could see how it sounds but i have an unpaid speeding ticket i need to pay before going out there :-(. i was in vegas almost every weekend of the summer. what a hot hot hot place! what else do you have done to ur s4?

Old 11-11-2005, 06:50 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: brando_dtd

i checked ur pro... i would come out to vegas so you could see how it sounds but i have an unpaid speeding ticket i need to pay before going out there :-(. i was in vegas almost every weekend of the summer. what a hot hot hot place! what else do you have done to ur s4?

I am just chipped, with exhaust and intake. Last night I was going to get times from the track, but i blew an egt sensor, causing the car to sound like ****.. So, I backed off, and took it in. AOA for life.

Omar and his 4G63T is way slower. <Loser.