Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Cincinnati/ Tri state Meet Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 12:50 PM
3rd Gear
Default Cincinnati/ Tri state Meet Thread

Hey everyone! Been a while since i have been on here.

Wanted to extend a invite to any midwest folks that would want to come to a annual Audi meet I usually put together every year.

This year it will be on Sept 11th from 11-5 in Cincy, details where if people are intersted.

Food, cars, Games! The works!

Always a fun time!

Anyone interested? Please respond and i will add to list and update info in a few days. May be small fee around 5-10 bucks to pay for food/rental of a park we are looking at. Will be a private area.

Please anyone who would like to come, respond. We have about 20 so far, with a TT R8 coming, come check out some nice rides!

Old 09-07-2010, 11:37 AM
3rd Gear

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

We will be meeting at a different location. Lake Isabella in Loveland, Right off 275. Hopefully close for most people. I know last two have been in KY and people mentioned last year to do a ohio meet so here it is. Lake Isabella off the Loveland Indian Hill exit off 275. Saturday Sept 11th.

I paid for the place already so no complaining! lol

Its 2 dollars to get in the park if you dont already have a hamilton county park pass. It will most likely be 10 bucks a person for rental and food I will bring. I will be bringing burgers and chips and pop.

NOTE- Alcohol is PERMITTED if you bring it yourself. Please not getting wasted and driving home, thats not what i want to hear, but if you wanna have a beer or two, more than welcome to bring it! The area is secluded and when you enter, there will be a sign for the audi party!

ANYONE WANNA MAN UP AND BRING CORNHOLE BOARDS? Im bringing the badminton set and a football. Pleanty of space and parking for us all.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE $2 daily fee to get into the park. Sometimes the man isnt there so lets hope that happens. I will be there from 10:30 on. We have reserved till dark, but im leaving at around 4.

Mention this to all the audi people you know, the more people, hopefully the less we all have to pay! lol

Let me know if any questions.