Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Tires for sale in Minneapolis

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Default Tires for sale in Minneapolis

Sorry to come in out of the cold like this with a for sale thread but I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I work at Edina Tire & Auto and we've got a couple sets of tires that are slightly used that we need to get rid of so we're offering discounts on them. The Mich Pilot Sport A/S was on an Audi A6 Quattro for less than 500 miles so I though I'd offer them to you guys.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 235/45-17 93Y $169ea

The Pilot Sport A/S is an Ultra High Performance All-Season tire member of the Michelin' Pilot family of low profile, high-speed tires. The Pilot Sport A/S was developed for the drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans who desire year round traction, including in light snow. The Pilot Sport A/S is designed to minimize dry and wet driving compromises while maximizing all-weather traction.

BFGoodrich T/A KDW 2 205/50-17 93Y $129ea

The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 (KDW for Key feature: Dry and Wet traction, the “2” is our addition and identifies that this is the second generation g-Force T/A KDW) is the Ultra High Performance Summer tire that was developed to provide a blend of a dramatic-looking, ultra high performance tread design with superior dry and wet road performance. The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 is available in sizes for drivers of the world's hottest sports cars, coupes, sedans and light trucks. Like all summer tires, g-Force T/A KDW-2 tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

These are priced way below our normal retail for them. If you're interested, shoot me a note! jeff(at)vitaecursos(dot)com