New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 02:26 AM
1st Gear

Hi everyone. My name is Leslie. I had bought A8 for a long time and my car had few problems and I would join this forum for help. Thank you for all of help!

Old 11-12-2012, 03:02 PM
1st Gear
Default New member in a new town

Hello, I have decided that it is time to buy my first Audi so I decided to join this forum for all of its information and possibly meet some new friends. I have recently relocated to Dallas, Tx from Sacramento, Ca and am looking for other car people to hang out with.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:30 AM
1st Gear

Hello folks. I drive A6 C5 4.2 A/Q, my name is Miloslav and just joined this community ... I believe I will have a good time here ...

Old 11-22-2012, 04:06 PM
1st Gear
Default awaiting delivery

Hi, I'm in Tasmania Australia. I'm waiting on my very first new car, a Quattro Avant. I ordered it October 2012 and apparently it should be delivered (I hope) by January, but I reckon more likely Feb given that Christmas will interrupt things. I'm new to forums. cheers Caroline

Old 11-22-2012, 09:20 PM
1st Gear

Hi all name is Mike and from pittsburgh area. I own two v8 audi a6 a 02 the girlfriends car and mine is a 2000. Hence the screen name.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:35 PM
1st Gear

hi every one my name is stephany i own an 1997 A4 2.8 and im new to this forum thing and i need help idk how to use this thing and i have plenty of questions lol!

Old 11-29-2012, 11:05 PM
1st Gear
Default New Member

Owner of an 06 a4 quattro s line 6 sm. 142 k mikes on her.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:54 AM
1st Gear

Name is Olga, and new to this thing I love Hondas & Audis, period. & no I dont own an Audi, but I own a RHD si eg6, & always loved Audis ftw, im in the look on buying one, RHD, yepp, im trynna see the whole information on IMPORTATION to get one from UK to the states (& crossing my fingers this be possible, money not the issue, and overall I want it RHD, so please keep all the negativo comments to yourself) I live in Daygo, southern Cali, US, and hoping to get assistance when I need it

Old 12-02-2012, 05:36 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by shikka7
Name is Olga, and new to this thing I love Hondas & Audis, period. & no I dont own an Audi, but I own a RHD si eg6, & always loved Audis ftw, im in the look on buying one, RHD, yepp, im trynna see the whole information on IMPORTATION to get one from UK to the states (& crossing my fingers this be possible, money not the issue, and overall I want it RHD, so please keep all the negativo comments to yourself) I live in Daygo, southern Cali, US, and hoping to get assistance when I need it
You might want to check with the state of CA regarding registration of a RHD vehicle. They are legal in most US states but CA is sometimes strange. Your more serious hurdles will be smog and safety regulations which can be expensive and onerous to satisfy.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:36 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ben721364
You might want to check with the state of CA regarding registration of a RHD vehicle. They are legal in most US states but CA is sometimes strange. Your more serious hurdles will be smog and safety regulations which can be expensive and onerous to satisfy.
Thanks, yess im all over that right now checking pretty much an a through z list of paperwork I have to do, and I know Cali is so strange when it comes to car legal stuff. the Audi im really interested in is a RS4, and if I dont find one then just an s4, but I havent seen much info on any forums regarding this issue on imports. So I just hope that I can get a stock RHD imported here...bcs mine is converted and is more of pain in the as$ to it so so anyone with any info, or that has already done this I would appreciate your help to do this, or things I got to keep in mind while doing this process ¬.¬

Quick Reply: *********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********