New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**EXPERIENCED AUDI OWNERS PLEASE HELP. Almost give up on my CAR**

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 02:35 AM
1st Gear
Exclamation **EXPERIENCED AUDI OWNERS PLEASE HELP. Almost give up on my CAR**

I search and search and search and just cant find a damn thing.. I must have a odd year car because i cant find anything for it. I have a 2008 A6 3.2 with the S-Line body style. The trunk has a pinch in it and I cant find a nice lip spoiler that accentuates the nice longer look that i see so many have.

I Also am trying to find a lip kit for the front and back as well as nice side skirts but i dont know if there is anything made for my model or if i just need to take off the current body kit or if i just put the new body kit over top. like the ABT kit or the CHARACTERE AND SPIEGLER kit.

My main goal is to give my car a more custom and agressive look as well as giving my car a look as if its closer to the ground. I already have a lowering kit which didnt do to much and upped my rims to 19 inches. I really dont mean to sound like a bitch, In 3 weeks me and a bunch of friends are taking there cars to a show and would really like to do something new to my car. Thank you for any advice or help You can give me. Here are 3 questions i cant find answers for.

1. does the A6, S6 and RS6 body and kits all fit one another within certain years? (again mine is a A6 2008)
2. Is there really not much out there for my s-line vs if it was a non s-line? all i can see are cons and no pro's.
3. what is something to remember to help make buying things for my car more simplified, ie years x-y are all the same with models n-p.. Im sure you all know what i mean. thank you again. I hope I can start loving my car again after someone opens my eyes. thank you

Brian