New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi Coupe 2.6 V6 Manual, New Project for the winter months

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 06:57 AM
Default Audi Coupe 2.6 V6 Manual, New Project for the winter months

Hi All,

I've been meaning to sign up for a while but put off until I got myself back in the VAG family way, so on Monday evening I tool a spin up to Belfast Northern Ireland, and picked up a 95 2.6 Coupe. Nice clean car overall, lots of history, a few minor blemishes, spoiler and mirrors need spraying and a bit of trim needs fixing down nout major.

Happy Chappie I was, and then less than 24 hours in POP seems like the power steering pump has had shot it's load, steering gone all tight and then the breaks hardened up. Brought it into a local fixer, who was a bit bemused by the whole thing but was able to tell me that because of their being no servo for the breaks that it should all be linked to the pump.

So if anyone else knows something more or has any advice for me please send it on. may just order one from OTTO/GSF (see who can get it out first)

Looking forward to getting it back in driving form & catching up on the going on's here.

Regards,

jimmyT

Attached Images