New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

German Parts Online DISCOUNT!!

Old 01-12-2011, 12:21 PM
1st Gear

sweet

Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 PM
1st Gear

hello am new i was wonding if any one kan help mi i bought a audi a4 2002 nd my airbag check engine epc ad abs lights r one nd my brake light flashes wat kan b the problems i kno my check engine is due to my cat thats bad i just dnt get the other lights o and my wipers stay on?????

Old 09-23-2012, 12:05 AM
1st Gear

I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. Iíll bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I have to hand it to you. The girls were fantastic "Champagne Fantasy". Visit us: Champagne Fantasy Entertainment | Champagne Fantasy

Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 AM
1st Gear
Default new to forum, syncro56

hope to find advice and parts sources......bought 03,a6 quattro about three years ago. decent price w/150k on speedo. seduced by quality of the car, and performance. was looking for creature comforts and saftey for my wife. found both 5500lbs to keep tires on the hard pan, 60/40 awd, good gas mileage and as they say excellent road manners. then the woody went away when the problems began. endless check engine brake and other warning lites. dealer problematic to work with and astronomical repair costs. waiting for the warning lite that says "too much dust on hood". many years vw enthusiast, air and water cooled, owned a nice Porsche 944 (old mans car...4cyl auto)....and have appreciated german engineering. also own 99 yukon, and 69 vw westy.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:48 PM
1st Gear
Talking Just purchased my 2001 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo

Hello, I am new to this forum and to the audi family. Just purchased a used 2001 Audi A4/B5 1.8 T. So far I am very pleased with the car. It had a clean title and only 126K miles on it, immaculate interior, Kenwood Navigation Console, new tires, after market rims, tint, quality rubber floor mats, straight body and even a car alarm. Only complaints is that when I bought the car it had a broken passenger window regulator, a lose hose coming off the manifold and needed a B1 S1 O2 sensor replaced which is surprisingly very easy to get to. Looking forward to working on my car for years to come.

Old 03-10-2013, 06:36 PM
1st Gear

Hello I am new to this forum and I just bought my first Audi it's a 1996 a4 Quattro with just under 105,000 on the odometer runs great couple suspension problems outer tie Rods were bad then the upper ball joints in the control arm went bad... Car is in pretty good shape, I am hoping to do some performance and style mods to the car nothing real fancy or powerful just something to make the car stand out just a little yet look almost stock,

Old 10-16-2013, 10:17 PM
1st Gear

Hey I'm new to the site, I just got an a6 2.7 Quattro n was wondering in the key remote can be resynced to the car, need it to lock n unlock car n pop trunk. Waiting for my service manual. Figured I'd ask here .

Old 10-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by Shawnwiggidy View Post
Hey I'm new to the site, I just got an a6 2.7 Quattro n was wondering in the key remote can be resynced to the car, need it to lock n unlock car n pop trunk. Waiting for my service manual. Figured I'd ask here .
Shawn,

Ask your question in this thread:
Audi A6 - AudiForums.com

You'll have a better chance at both receiving a resopnse, and receiving a response that relates to yoru question, if you ask teh question in one of teh sections dedicated to either your car model/model year, or the specific type of problem you are seeking help for.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:44 AM
1st Gear

New to the site. I own a 2008 Q7. Recently got into an front end accident, I need to replace, Headlights, bumper, grille and fog lights. Can i replace it with the newer 2011 parts?

Old 12-08-2014, 03:04 AM
1st Gear

I am also a new member and I have 2001 AUDI and I think its good one.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: German Parts Online DISCOUNT!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.