New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Sponsor
Default Hello!

Hello everyone!

ECS Tuning is proud to announce that we are now an official sponsor on Audiforums.com!!

My name is Jason and I've been running the Audi Forums for ECS for about a year a half now, I drive a B5 A4 1.8T with mild mods as it's my daily driver.

I will be your liaison here on the forum and ECS Tuning. I am here to offer tech advice, advertise new products, alert the community of sales going on, answer product questions or direct you to the correct department if you have any issues and much much more!

I hope to build some great relationships and get to know as many of you in the community as I can, maybe learn a thing or two along the way as well!! I will make it a priority to help everyone to the best of my ability, keep customers as happy as possible and returning to our company time and time again!

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or e-mail (Jason@ecstuning.com) if you ever need anything!

CHEERS!

Jason

Old 07-13-2012, 04:58 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

Willkommen to the forums! (at least officially here in the welcome thread)

glad to have you on board as a resource.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:18 PM
1st Gear

woot woot!