New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just another New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 12:46 AM
1st Gear
Default Just another New Guy

So I have been in the market for a new/preowned car, I hop over to Audi in Houston after test driving every performance car out there. Challenger RT, Camaro SS, Mustang GT,......... My first cars were Hondas. Great cars, no power. So I have been in a Saturn since 05. Great car. Few problems, great for a family man such as myself. I remember wanting to check out Scions, so I went to the dealership, drove one, wasn't very impressed, rolled out. Right before I left the dealership my wife called and was like " Let's go check out the Audi's"? My first thought was $$$$$$. I was ehhhh, ok? I always have seemed to like them, but never was opened minded enough to even check them out. So I told my wife to meet me, and so I rolled out of Scion's parking lot, and right into the Audi parking lot next door. Met my wife, and met with the dealer. I have been wanting a car with power and style initially, came across the A5. Loved it. Then I saw the A4S4, Found out it has 340 under the hood, had style, and was a family sedan, and was AWD!!!!!! So I had to give this car a spin and before I could hop into it, I had to ride shotgun, cause the dealer wanted to drive it and show me exactly what it did. You would not believe out of all the dealers I had previously drove with, the guy actually went out of his way to show me the performance. After we got a ways from the lot, we switched and off I went. OMG, this thing was beast!! I never knew a car could have it all. Style, Comfort, Luxury, Performance, and 4 nice seats for your family. I could drive my kids to school and when no one was with me, I could book it through traffic for fun. I was sold. This is how my story starts. I hope to be just an enthusiastic about getting an S4 for myself someday soon.

Spiro