New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got my audi a4

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:26 PM
1st Gear
Default Just got my audi a4

i was formerly a proud owner of a 90 eagle talon tsi awd that put out 636awhp and ran in the mid 10s all day long...that was untill it met a tree couple months ago, ive since decided to go euro and see what i can do with a Audi.

THE CAR:
97 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L

lowered Tein springs, K&N typhoon intake, RS4 wheels (i think, came with car), short throw shifter, and thats about it...looking to get 600awhp out of it by next year, the car seems pretty good through 3rd-5th but 1st and 2nd seem sluggish, are all A4s this way?

THE OLD CAR:
90 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

ENGINE: 2.0L
Ross Pistons, Eagle Rods, ARP EVERYTHING, balance shafts removed, 1mm oversized valves, bosch 044 fuel pump, 10AN fuel lines, 1600CC injectors, AEM fuel rail, Extreme PSI race core intercooler, 3in piping, Q45 throttle body, GT4082R turbo, DNP tubular exhaust manifold, JMF stacked intake manifold, Excedy Twin Disc Clutch, Shep Stage 4 Tranny, with welded center diff and evo 5th gear, greddy turbo timer and incar boost controller.....this car was my pride and joy...took me 6 years to get everything i had done to it and roughly over 10k....kinda miss being stupid fast. HOPEFULLY my A4 will fast one day lol