New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To be manipulated - aion gold

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 AM
1st Gear
Default To be manipulated - aion gold

“To be manipulated? To be countered? To be fooled?” said Aegwynn. “No, they will not. But they will
not act against you, for fear that I truly do have some romantic interest in you. And take this solace—of
all the mages, wizards, conjurers, and sorcerers, you were the one with the most potential. Your seed will
protect and strengthen my child and make him the vessel for my power. And when he is born and
weaned, you will even raise him, here, for I know he will follow my path, and even the Order would not
want to miss that opportunity to influence him.”
Nielas Aran shook his head. “But I…” He stopped for moment. “But did you…” He stopped again. At
last when he spoke, there was finally some fire in his eyes, and steel in his voice. “Good-bye, Magna
Aegwynn.”
“Good-bye, Nielas Aran,” said Aegwynn. “It has been…pleasant.” And with that she turned on her heel
and was gone from the room.
Nielas Aran, chief conjurer to the throne of Azeroth, conspirator in the Order of Tirisfal, and now father
to the future Guardian Medivh,Khadgar gritted his teeth, “Eventually. He’s pouring huge zxchanxiang amounts of power into breaking the circle.”
“Can he do that?” asked the half-orc.
“He’s the Guardian aion gold of Tirisfal,” said Khadgar. “He can do whatever he wants. It just takes time.”
“Well, can we get out of here?” Garona sounded panicked now.
“Only way out is aion gold past him,” said Khadgar.
Garona looked around. “Blow out a wall, then. New exit.”
Khadgar looked at aion gold the stonework of the tower, but shook his head.
“Well, try something!”
“I’ll try this,” said Khadgar. Before aion gold them, the figure of Medivh, taller now and wreathed in lightning,
loomed up in the smoke.
Calming himself, he pulled the magical energies into himself. He made the motions he had made only
minutes before, and intoned the words lost to mortal men, and when he had compressed the energies into
a single ball aion gold of light, he released it.
“Bring me a vision,” said Khadgar, “of one who has fought this beast before!” sat by the perfectly set table. He picked up a golden fork, turned it over
and over in his fingers. Then he sighed, and dropped it on the floor.
The vision faded before the fork struck the marble floor, but Khadgar was aware of another noise, this
one behind him. The sound of a boot scraping against cold stone. The soft scraping of a cloak. He was
not alone.
Khadgar wheeled, but all he caught was a tantalizing glimpse of a black cloak’s back. The Emissary was
spying on him. Bad enough he was sent away each time Medivh met with the stranger—now the
Emissary had run of the castle and was spying on him!

At once, Khadgar was on his feet and rushing for the entrance. By the time he reached the doorway, his
prey was gone, but there was the sound of fabric brushing along stone down the stairs. Down toward the
guest quarters.
Khadgar barreled forward down the stairs as well. The curve of the stairs would keep her to the outside
rim, where the footing was broader and more sure. The younger mage had raced up and down these
steps so many times he deftly danced down along the inner wall, skipping the stairs in twos and threes.
Halfway to the guest level Khadgar could see his prey’s shadow against the outer wall. As he reached
the guest level itself he could see the cloaked figure, moving swiftly out through the archway and toward
its door. Once the Emissary reached the guest quarters, he would lose his chance. Khadgar vaulted the
last four steps in a single bound, and leapt forward to grasp the cloaked figure by the arm.
His hand closed on fabric and firm muscle, and he spun his prey toward the wall. “The Magus will want
to know you’re spying….” he began, but the words died in his mouth as the cloak fell open to reveal the
Emissary.

Related Article:
aion gold
aion gold
aion gold
aion gold
aion gold