New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mildly obsessed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 11:24 PM
1st Gear
Default mildly obsessed?

yah so I have a 5 speed b5 a4 quattro with a few engine and interior/exterior mods. I live in Greenville, SC but frequent Atl, GA and Charlotte, NC so if anyone sees me on the highway feel free to honk at me and maybe if we're lucky we'll get enough audi enthusiasts on the road to take up all the lanes and stick it to the bmws lol

Old 08-02-2008, 08:09 PM
1st Gear
Default Welcome

Im in Greenville as well in a black 2004 S4 maybe ill see ya around town sometime

Old 08-03-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

I just came through greenville and charlotte yesterday as i was on my way back to va? Saw multiple a4's but i didnt see the need to honk since i was sporting a mini van... Will be passing back through at the end of the month to go to fla for school so mayb i will see someone...

Old 08-07-2008, 03:56 PM
1st Gear

can't really miss my A4 - black on black with halo projector headlights, black racing rims and Texas license plates! - can't wait to get the custom plates that say Run4it but... i think i should add the aftermarket turbo, nos, and wide body kit before I start sporting that kinda plate. If you see me around town lead the way - I'm all about driving in a sea of audis lol