New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Avant Owner - From Minnesnowta

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 02:33 PM
1st Gear
Default New Avant Owner - From Minnesnowta

Hello Everyone!

I just bought a B6 1.8t Avant and wanted to share her with everyone. I have been looking for an Avant for an extremely long time, I am quite picky so I wanted a black interior and it had to be a manual. I know I know, you say 'you shouldve just got an S4'. Well, I wanted a daily driver that had great gas mileage and I dont intend to race nor get from point a to point b going 120mph. I bought it from a wealthy guy who had bought 2 brand new 2013 allroads and told me 'i just want to get get rid of it to someone who will take care of her'; well thats me. the car has 100,000 miles and based on the service records, between 08-present he had only driven it 12,000 miles. In the last two years, he has replaced the clutch, timing belt, fuel pump, water pump, header and valve gasket and brought brand new tires for it. It is completely stock.

i am a complete noob to the forum and cant frickin figure out how to upload an image.. i followed the directions and even made a damn flickr account. when i preview the post, all i get is a box with a red x. so here is the link to the album i made.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8936455...7631881972398/

i want to do a few cosmetic things to it to make it be a 'head-turner'.

BBS rims
coilovers - are the worth it?
roof rack - i am an outdoorsman and i have 3 dogs

a couple questions i have for you all is:

if i got doorblades, would/should i get different sideskirts
where do you find a USP lower front

open to all ideas, let me know!
i am honored to join the audi universe!

Old 11-03-2012, 09:58 AM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

Willkommen to the forums

congrats on the car. there are a lot of options for how to "mod" the body of your car. the important thing is that you are happy with the look. again, lots of sources for parts. beware of ebay, as sometimes quality is an issue. check the sub-forums for more good info

good luck

have fun