New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New forums member "locked out" ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 10:44 AM
1st Gear
Default New forums member "locked out" ?

Hello group - I'm a "returning member" to Audi forums but I cannot post new threads currently after setting up my "new account" Monday of this week - who do I email about such matters.
-When I attempt to post a New Thread under DIY forum, I cannot - it says I don't have access/perhaps not yet approved for such?
-I used to have an old AudiForums.com account but recently my email was not recognized so I simply re-registered Monday of this week as previously mentioned...

What to do? How to fix - Whom to contact about this matter?> I'm in middle of "2001 A4 1.8l T Q" timing belt job and have a radiator bleed ? for the Audi experts.....

Larry
Ga

Old 08-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by wordlarry
Hello group - I'm a "returning member" to Audi forums but I cannot post new threads currently after setting up my "new account" Monday of this week - who do I email about such matters.

Larry
Ga
email me: AWDaholic@gmail.com
use the same subject line as used for this post
include as much basic info as you can:
acct name
most recent login
a contact ph#, if your comfortable with that (if used/needed, callback will come from a 240 area code)