New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 01:03 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs up New Here!

Hi there! I just bought my first Audi in June of last year...yikes I cant believe I've already had her for almost a year! She is a black on black 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro and I am in love with this car. I've had to have a lot of work done on it but it's only made me more attached to this amazing machine(although I still want to roll it off of a cliff sometimes and claim it was an accident ).
I have my aunt and uncle to thank for persuading me to buy my new baby. They started out with an A4, then upgraded to an S4 and now they finally have an RS6, which is so completely gorgeous by the way and something to look forward to!
Anyways, I'm glad that I found this forum and I hope to be able to find some of the same passion here that I have for my own car.

Old 02-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Senior Administrator

Welcome! Hope to see you all around teh boards, not just the A4 section, although, you cud prolly spend days just clickin away in there. Be sure to swing by the Off-Topic section, once in a while, and join some of us for random silliness!!!