New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new here looking to buy a audi soon

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Default new here looking to buy a audi soon

so im looking to buy a audi soon dont know to much about them but i am in love with the way they look, im looking to get a a4 probly 2002 and up is there any particular one that i should be looking out for or is there any one that is recommended over another and why. i will probly slowly build the car over years seeing how i am also a student, but any help is choosing one is welcomed

Old 01-04-2009, 02:24 AM
1st Gear

My only thoughts are if you can get one with a warranty such as an Audi certified it is well worth the extra money. Audis in general are very reliable but they have a lot of little things that go wrong and can add up quickly. If its not in your budget to get a car with a warranty just remember you usually get what you pay for. Also if you want something that is easy to upgrade and make fast get something with a turbo like an A4 with the 1.8t or 2.0t engine. Good luck with your search.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:02 PM

yea i was thinking the same thing i was mainly looking at the 1.8t didnt know they had a 2.0t for that year, i dont really want the 3.0, but with the stuff that goes wrong like what are some examples and is it stuff u could fix or u gotta take to somewhere to fix