New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new member from missouri

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 12:00 AM
1st Gear
Cool new member from missouri

Hello all. I'm switch and i live with my wife and daughter in kc, mo. We bought a 98 audi a4quattro 1.8t a few weeks back. it was in a sad state for such a nice car. Right now its in pieces awaiting a new head, cams, valves, testpipe exhaust flexpipe section, and a temp sensor (partial upgrades, partial replacing busted parts) once it's running again it'll go in for tint and some dent repairs and then it'll get a complete audio overhaul. A little back ground on me. I just got out of the marines in may on medical (errrrrrr) and i now work for the rail road rebuilding electric train axles and engines (well its a team of about 80 of us). I'm in no way new to modifying cars. My other ride is a durango with a 3 & 3 body&suspension lift, 33 inch tires, military roof rack, offroad lights, hood scoop intake, alarm and audio. And before that i had a ford focus with tint, rims, custom lighting custom audio, alarm, intake, and exhaust. So as you might imagine... i'm a little experienced since i do all this myself (ok a friend built my focus sub enclosure but i designed it.) Just a heads up most of my posts will be via my andriod powered phone. So pics will be few but will be here at some point. I found this site while looking for my test pipe which i ordered from ecodetune. Love the site and i got some usefull tips already. Good to be part of the site ajd hope to post more often.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Tech Guru

welcome

Old 12-25-2010, 11:20 PM
1st Gear

Hiya

Old 12-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Guru

another guy just joined from kc.... look in the new member section