New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

newwww

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 07:34 PM
1st Gear
Exclamation newwww

sup guyz..
my name is mauro. new to the site nd to the audi family.
ive built hondas, acuras, nissans, and infinities.
but this is my audi.
a4 quattro 1.8t

cool stuff. 6 speed.
wanting to know on the turbo kit upgrades nd chipping and tunning.
looking for an all wheel dyno shop around.
i stay in virginia.
norfolk.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Senior Administrator

==================
Welcome to Audi Forums!

This is a great site. We keep the dialogue friendly and the attitude positive. It is a great site to find camaraderie with other "Audiphiles", too. I hope you find it to your liking.

Since you're new... check out the START HERE! (click this link) link to get a rundown of the lingo/vocab here at audiforums.

Be sure to search the archives first when you have a question. Chances are the question has been asked before (probably several times) and the archives will have plenty of information; quite often, the answers are comprehensive. If you still need answers, feel free to ask questions in the appropriate forum.

If there is a personal problem with the site or you want to file a complaint about a particular member, then PM the Admin or any moderator. We will keep your PM confidential and respond as soon as possible. Otherwise, feel free to post public messages about the forum on the "Forum Issues" forum (found at the bottom of the main menu). It is there that we prefer you "test" your sig, too.

Don't feel intimidated; we are all a bunch of pretty cool guys and gals. Feel free to post advice, comments, ideas, suggestions, and even pics in the appropriate forum.

We all welcome you and hope you find this sight informative and enjoyable.
====================

Hey Si,

Welcome. To answer your questions on modding your A4, in general, I'd say visit the A4 section (yeah, I know, DUH!). Once you do we'll lose you in there. The A4 guys NEVER (well, almost never) come out to play with the rest of us. Kinda like the "Qool Qids Qlick, back in high school... Hangin out by their cars, in the parking lot, NOT talking to you. Yep, you get to be one of THEM, now! Kingrats!

Anyway, once you do get in there, remember us stuck out here, in the not-quite-qool/rest of us crowd.

Swing by off-topic, from time-to-time for some random siliness, too!