New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

shoutout for massachusetts! new guy here

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Default shoutout for massachusetts! new guy here

Hey guys how's it going?

My names Patrick I live in a town called somerset inside of massachusetts. I recently picked up a 1996 Audi A4. Its orange I was described it as 350z orange thinking its custom paint. Until I ripped the interior apart to reset my moonroof the whole inside was the same color. Any idea's or knowledge?

I am a former DSMer I built 2 of them and owned 12. I traded my last dsm for the A4.its def. A different everything. I immediately went from being about speed and repairing things to a more about looks keeping it clean nd maybe a lil more about speed but I want to keep its quiet also I love the fact its 5 speed.

Not really sure what else to put up here its my first car other then e DSM, I'm 20 years old built a few have a descent knowledge on mechanical issues but I hope to learn a lot of knowledge on my new found car. As of right now I have no pictures that I can post up I'm temporarily using my cell phone as a internet source lol. Will be here on this forum all night soo any questions or advice I will be able to respond.

Thanks in advance for the welcomes guys! Hope to meet some locals and go for a cruise or something!