AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Welcome Area (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/new-member-welcome-area-4/)
-   -   Two quick actions for ALL new members to do (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/new-member-welcome-area-4/two-quick-actions-all-new-members-do-142486/)

blondejezzey 07-31-2013 06:42 PM

Awesome, thank you!

XiaominXiao 09-02-2013 05:34 AM

Thank you for the information, which is helpful to me

ROLNGTA 09-02-2013 05:58 PM

Just got a new 2013 Allroad on my birthday two days ago. Love the car! It was a dealer service loaner and only 2600 mi.

cartronicshn 09-03-2013 08:35 AM

Thanks for the great tips:cool:

Ajieeth 10-22-2013 05:10 AM

Thanks for the tip Devil. WIll do just that.
Ajieeth.

debruyn4 12-04-2013 08:02 AM

Thanks for the tips. Will do.

ocaudilove 12-05-2013 06:17 PM

Thank you

D.boy23 01-16-2014 11:45 AM

Thanks! Glad to be here.

bova80 01-17-2014 08:35 AM

New here, looking at possibly getting a 2014 A4 or waiting for the 2015 S3.

QuattroTim 01-17-2014 09:32 AM

I just signed up. Look forward to chatting it up, and sharing info. I dont get the signature part that they say you should do. i don't see any area that says that.

QuattroTim 01-17-2014 09:44 AM

Ok i figured that out. What about changing the "my garage is empty" part?

AWDaholic 01-17-2014 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by QuattroTim (Post 1461065)
Ok i figured that out. What about changing the "my garage is empty" part?

You can't figure that part out, too?

Click teh "My Garage is Empty" link...

Click the "Add A New Vehicle" link (same general screen location as the "My Garage" link)

Fill in the relevant info (mostly drop-down menus).

Click "Save."

Your garage will no longer be empty.

bbongR 01-28-2014 12:11 AM

Appreciate for the tips!

Kiddo 02-19-2014 02:53 AM

Thanx for the info! Will try and B as descriptive as possible.
Kiddo

A4_Red 04-15-2014 04:09 PM

Testing to see if I followed directions. :D

quattrojedi 04-18-2014 10:10 PM

everything seems to work

Prplhaz 04-26-2014 02:52 AM

new to forum

Just bought my first Audi and I'm pretty excited about it! Glad I found this forum. I am very impressed with it and the work and knowledge that ALL of you share here. Glad to be a member.:cool:

Sakhariahcbitss 11-08-2014 07:58 AM

personality development

Personality Development in Chandigarh - which gives awareness in personality development among people in many ways and this is very necessary in the modern age of time and

vwztips 11-09-2014 04:57 PM

Hello

New to site, not to Audi/VW/Porsche

Have a 2000 A6 2.7t 6MQ project car and a 2004 Passat TDI with 5 speed manual

hassanov 12-08-2014 03:02 AM

Thanks so much for giving such important tips.

Von Tumurug 01-16-2015 04:05 PM

thanks for the info :)

rockingjohncarter 04-13-2015 09:06 AM

Nice stuff dear. Thanks for sharing it

Deezexpat 05-16-2015 04:05 AM

thanks mate

Puamahu31 06-19-2015 06:54 PM

Curiosities...

Hello and good day... I'm contemplating the purchase of an '01 A4TQ wagon. 2owners, 5spd, loaded. Is there anything I need to worry about? Turbo, AWD mechanisms, etc. It's a 2(mature)-owner. All hydraulic motor mounts have been replaced w/ urethanes. TB, WP replaced @ 80K. No leaks, no smells, non-smoker. Asking $6.3K. Any non-technical advice? Never owned a AWD-T anything...

bradley5537 08-09-2015 08:16 PM

Hello guys, if you may, I lost complete power to climate control and ac fan on 2002 audi Quattro tt, while trying to bypass low pressure switch, blew something in the process. Fuses are fine, replaced fan module under battery and still nothing, I was told there's no ac relay under the dash. Help.lol

koblih22 08-27-2015 12:00 PM

I just want to say Hi as Im new here. Im Czech but living in Ireland, and a very happy owner of black 04 A4 1.8TQM Avant S-Line. Already found a lot of info here, but being a noob, I hope to find even more : )

Tendai 11-03-2015 06:18 PM

Ignition problem

I bought an accident damaged 2010Audi A4 B8 2 litre TDI. The problem is the ignition won't come on. I tried to charge the battery but still it won't come on. Only the radio is working. What might be the problem please. Thank you.

Hmrbri 11-19-2015 01:08 AM

Thanks bro

Daywilcox 01-31-2016 01:02 AM

2002 audi audi a4 quattro over heatting.

Okay my 2002 A4 1.8 turbo is over heating, I have flushed the heater core in both directions, still no heat at all, bleed the air out as much as I can. No heat. Watched the coolnt drop down 2 times. (Looked like a heart beat, coolant when up and down). So I turned it off....And then waited until morning, and it was empty. So I filled it up when the car was running. Coolant stays at a line now, I see the coolant pumping into the reservoir with bubbles. The hoses get super hot and lots of pressure builds up. One of the heater core hose is hot and the other is not.....but when I turn off the car and pump on the house from the radiator, all house seem to move even the cold one to the heater core. I pulled off and coolant was in it?.....I this a thermostat problem or water pump...it does seem to be pumping back into the reservoir!!!! or heater core...oh when I turn the car off I do her bubbling in the hoses...a little..and air coming out of the reservoir.:eek:

randomid123 02-02-2016 07:10 PM

Hi.
New here I am.

LawrenceA3 03-15-2017 02:09 PM

Why do the oldest threads/post show up first?
Shouldn't the latest ones be the first to appear on the list?

tanisha 03-26-2017 01:53 PM

Hello, answering to your post. Did you check the option of leasing? I am looking to buy a car on leasing. Can anyone suggest me the good option for car leasing in USA.

tanisha 04-28-2017 09:22 AM

Hello everyone I am a big fan of Audi all model cars and I want to buy Audi car. I found at last a great deal here https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings?make=audi .Anyone can tell me the top place to get the car on leasing.

HaroldJohnson 08-23-2017 04:19 AM

Thanks for the tips!!

jschaller 09-03-2017 03:38 PM

New Member - '94 Cabriolet

I just purchased a 1994 Audi Cabriolet. The body, interior, engine and transmission are in decent shape. Only 102,000 miles on the 2.8L V6. I need to repair a small tear in the top and replace the rear window. Troubleshooting power open/close on the top and the engine is getting hot after about 8-10 miles. I bought an '82 Audi Coupe new and after passing it down to family members it had almost 350,000 miles on the 5 cyl engine before it was retired.

It's a project and I'm looking forward to communicating on the forums.

gocarplay 10-09-2017 05:54 AM

new B9 use

im a new use of audi B9 nice to meet u guys,what tires are u people using,

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil (Post 1153723)
First off, welcome to AudiForums. Whether you're just browsing in anticipation of possibly buying an Audi, you already have one and want more familiarity, or you're a hard-core enthusiast wanting to learn all you can, you'll find it here.

That being said, help us help you by doing the following two things. Go to your profile page (on the header bar all the way at the left, click on User CP), and add two items - a signature and a location. This may seem dumb but you can make life a lot easier by having this information available.

For your location, include a city and a state/province. If you are having trouble with your car, you may get help from another member local to you. This helps a lot with diagnostics - some of us have VagCom software and can scan/clear fault codes and annoying warning lights. Having your location posted makes it more likely that a local AFer will offer their help.

Second, create a signature. Whether or not you include a picture or mods is up to you, but at the least, put in your car's year, engine, transmission, and drivetrain (see mine below - 99 30vQM, meaning a 1999 30-valve V6, quattro, manual transmission). When you post about a problem with your car, we will need to know this stuff in order to help you fix the issue more often than not. Posting it in your sig saves the hassle of you typing it every time or us asking you every time.

It'll take you all of a minute or two to do this and it'll make your membership better and will help you when you need help. Thanks, and again, welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. One additional thing that will help up help you... Just below your username, in teh upper left-hand corner, is a link to your "Garage." Click it, and give us some basic info about your car/cars. Sometimes you ask questions, and forget to include year/make/model info. Include it in your garage and, if nothinf else, we *may* presume you're asking about the, or one of the, cars in your "garage."

Thx.

~Jazz (Teh AWDaholic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion_OTS1 10-11-2017 12:14 AM

Thanks for all the great info!

gocarplay 10-11-2017 12:50 AM

ok im fone

thanks for the help i had finished doing that

Originally Posted by gocarplay (Post 1515194)
im a new use of audi B9 nice to meet u guys,what tires are u people using,

Qin 10-15-2017 04:00 AM

Cant add car to my garage

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil (Post 1153723)
First off, welcome to AudiForums. Whether you're just browsing in anticipation of possibly buying an Audi, you already have one and want more familiarity, or you're a hard-core enthusiast wanting to learn all you can, you'll find it here.

That being said, help us help you by doing the following two things. Go to your profile page (on the header bar all the way at the left, click on User CP), and add two items - a signature and a location. This may seem dumb but you can make life a lot easier by having this information available.

For your location, include a city and a state/province. If you are having trouble with your car, you may get help from another member local to you. This helps a lot with diagnostics - some of us have VagCom software and can scan/clear fault codes and annoying warning lights. Having your location posted makes it more likely that a local AFer will offer their help.

Second, create a signature. Whether or not you include a picture or mods is up to you, but at the least, put in your car's year, engine, transmission, and drivetrain (see mine below - 99 30vQM, meaning a 1999 30-valve V6, quattro, manual transmission). When you post about a problem with your car, we will need to know this stuff in order to help you fix the issue more often than not. Posting it in your sig saves the hassle of you typing it every time or us asking you every time.

It'll take you all of a minute or two to do this and it'll make your membership better and will help you when you need help. Thanks, and again, welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. One additional thing that will help up help you... Just below your username, in teh upper left-hand corner, is a link to your "Garage." Click it, and give us some basic info about your car/cars. Sometimes you ask questions, and forget to include year/make/model info. Include it in your garage and, if nothinf else, we *may* presume you're asking about the, or one of the, cars in your "garage."

Thx.

~Jazz (Teh AWDaholic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the newbie help but i guess im too new to findout how to add my car to my garage... Everytime I route to my garage it just brings me to the gallery page to upload pictures of my car. I just want to have my car listed below my name in threads plz

Litho 03-12-2021 07:46 AM

Thank you for the tip