New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What can I say its in my blood!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Default What can I say its in my blood!

Greatings...new to audiforums here but a old Tex guy that had owned nothing the VAG vehix. So short story i guess just for poops and laughs..my first car was a 89 16v golf, black, loooved that car. Then i moved on to a '91 90 20v and immedietly i was completely in love with Audi no matter how many times my window regs went kaput :P The compliment i would get all the time mostly were "what year is that like a 97?" haha Anyways then my third VAG was a 70's 100LS!!!! talk about wicked! that car was soooooo original and sooo nice...to bad its gone now to a better owner thank god.

Now im stuck with my b5 s4 "/ and booooy am i happy i didnt go the route of a wrx or evo because talk about class WITH tons of power under the curve. Anyways im always dickn around with the 2.7t trying to find little tweeks here in there. I do all my own service work, just replaced the timing belt with all other requirments. The best part about my little S4...its a 2001 with almost 170K miles on it and it runs perfect. My TB is still perfect (i have a AMS stage ll ecu) even tho i hold 14 psi. clutch is stronger then hell too. Im the second owner of the car and hopefuly will keep it for life.

Mods:
AMS stage ll programing
225hp TT DVs
AWE Twin1 exaust
KW Varient ll valve tuning by Dalhsback

Future plans for the B5 will basically turn it into a boy racer street rocket (dont be turned off by the term boy racer, look it up). I love the route 034 did with thier a4 and would like to try to come up with a similair program.

Anyways thanks for your time and i hope to get to know you all alot better and soon.

Regards from the PNW