New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What next?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 12:15 PM
1st Gear
Default What next?

Hello I just turned 17 and got my first car. It's a 2002 tt in pretty good condition and the first thing I did to it was a new air intake and a 3 inch exhaust from the turbo back. I really Wanted a new suspension but my dad won't have it and I'm new to cars and still learning so...whats next?

Old 09-29-2012, 01:26 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

Willkommen to the forums!

I guess what is next depends on your budget, what your end result intentions are, and what maintenance issues may be lurking around the corner. We have a pretty active TT section. spend some time reading the threads over there. check the stickies. there are some good knowledgeable folks there that can help you with whatever you may be interested in. Maybe it is something you and your dad should discuss together. if he wont let you have moar low, perhaps you can float some other ideas by him

good luck

have fun

Old 09-29-2012, 03:12 PM
1st Gear

Yeah I have to pay for all of the parts but i have a job so it just takes me a while to save up. But thanks for the quick response and I'll be sure to take a look at the tt section. Thank you!