Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

800 hp audi?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 03:47 PM
1st Gear
Default 800 hp audi?

First time audi buyer here. I am looking for an audi sedan that I could make some serious power with. A b5 or c5 model would be preferred but anything will work. I am looking to make 800 hp. I have seen some nice 2.7t builds and many turbo upgrade kits for that engine but most other people just went for the ko4s which is not enough power for me. I have a fairly high budget of 50 grand and that is to purchase the car and have the mods installed. I don't know the first thing abut working on a car so I will have a performance shop put it all the mods and do the tuning. Is it even possible to get around 800 hp on an audi with my budget? Any help would be appreciated!

Old 10-09-2013, 08:12 AM
4th Gear

Mike over at Ringer Racing (Ringer Racing) would be a great place to start.

I've also heard of an epic build happening over at JHMotorsports (www.jhmotorsports.com) for a Stage 2 B6/B7 S4.

Either place would love to take your money

Whatever you end up deciding to do, make sure you keep everyone here posted with build thread...

Old 10-09-2013, 09:21 PM
4th Gear

I forgot that 034 Motorsport (034Motorsport | Performance Parts for Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen) built an amazing B5 A4 VR6T swap. It made 800 horses in 2008. They sell most of the stuff you would need to do the swap. All you need is a B5 platform, a donor VR6 engine, and a BAT, plus all the little goodies from 034 Motorsport.

If I had the time and money, this is exactly what I would do.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:39 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by MorePower37
First time audi buyer here. I am looking for an audi sedan that I could make some serious power with. A b5 or c5 model would be preferred but anything will work. I am looking to make 800 hp. I have seen some nice 2.7t builds and many turbo upgrade kits for that engine but most other people just went for the ko4s which is not enough power for me. I have a fairly high budget of 50 grand and that is to purchase the car and have the mods installed. I don't know the first thing abut working on a car so I will have a performance shop put it all the mods and do the tuning. Is it even possible to get around 800 hp on an audi with my budget? Any help would be appreciated!
There are a hand full of V6 owners running a single turbo setup that make 500-700whp. I have a B5 1.8t that I have built up and at one point it was making about 650whp, now trying to push it beyond that with the HTA86 wheel I had put onto my GT35r. You are more then welcome to email me at Mike@ringer-racing.com if you want to talk.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:38 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by bradtyler02
Mike over at Ringer Racing (Ringer Racing) would be a great place to start.
Like I said...