North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Berlin Turnpike?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 11:04 PM
1st Gear
Default Berlin Turnpike?

Does anyone live in CT and go to the Berlin Turnpike, or "The Pike"?, im there every few weekends wanting to go more but dont want to ride alone.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:36 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Berlin Turnpike?

so no one here goes to the pike anymore im taking it?....bump

Old 05-25-2008, 08:15 PM
1st Gear

I used to live in southern CT and would occasionally hit the pike.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:24 PM
3rd Gear

i work on the pike and am there regularly, though cops are always out in rediculous numbers.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:43 PM
1st Gear

I used to hit the VW/Audi gtg on the pike. It is on Wed nights. I do not know how big it is now, but I would imagine it still is going on. Here is the link to it

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2757639

Old 06-01-2008, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

I live in wethersfield literally two minutes from the pike. the cops are in ridiculous numbers there now because they just got more funding to patrol the pike on the weekends. I'm down to meet up though. FYI DON'T GO ON THE PIKE NEXT WEEKEND. THERE IS GOING TO BE A DUI CHECKPOINT SOMEWHERE ON THE PIKE AND THEY'LL GET YOU FOR ANYTHING THEY CAN.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:28 PM
1st Gear

ya i live about 30 minutes from the pike out in tolland, i dont have time to go this weekend anyways but thanks for the heads up, maybe we meet up soon i usually ride down with my buddy who has a vw gli

Old 06-05-2008, 10:55 AM
1st Gear

I'm from Bolton,Ct . I might hit up the pike sometime.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:22 PM
1st Gear

over the last couple of years, the pike has been nothing but trouble its either cops, ricers, punks or other dumb things. i couldnt go up there with my turbo scirocco without getting botherd for stupid things, now that i have my audi all i need now is some drunk idiot to throw a beer bottle or something at my car. it was fun when i was 16 but now its stupid. and as for the vw g2g, all ive seen up there is rich stuck-up people who think they're better then everyone and if your not one of their friends, your noone. it would be fun to have an audi g2g in the area with normal people though, just people to hang out b.s. about cars, and have a good time.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:00 PM
1st Gear

ya i havent been to the pike in a few weeks now because of the cops, but the place you are looking for to b.s. about cars and have a good time is the dunkin donuts meet i posted about in another post that takes place every other friday in coventry i dont know if you live near there but there are about 20 to 30 cars their every get together and we all talk and bullshit about what we have done to our cars what we want to do and many other things and we dont like anyone burning out or doing bs stuff that will get us kicked out becuase right now the management at dunkin donuts doesnt mind that we stay there if your interested just let me know and i will get you more details

Quick Reply: Berlin Turnpike?