North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Car club starting eastern Pa Nj area

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 01:12 PM
1st Gear
Default Car club starting eastern Pa Nj area

Hey guys i just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a car club that is being started in my area. The club is going to consist of all high end cars ex: german italian etc. It is located around the Allentown Bethlehem Easton area and we are starting to get members. So its mostly bmw's and audi's but there are many other people that are still joining. So if you are interrested just post in this thread or P/M me Thanks allot and hope to talk to you all soon.

-jason

Old 09-30-2007, 09:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Car club starting eastern Pa Nj area

No one in the area interrested? Had a meet today and it was pretty much fun had two really nice s4's a couple a4's a tt and a bunch of bimmers. Let me know if anoyone wants to join us

Old 10-02-2007, 11:06 PM
1st Gear

Incase anyone wants to just pop by we are going to be meeting sunday at or around 2:00 at the westgate mall from 22 you take the schonersville rd exit at the light (east and west bound) make a left and its on the right we will be very visible at the top corner. Hope to meet some of you.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:56 AM
1st Gear

The address to the place for all you gps ers and map qesters is

2285 Schoenersville Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017

Hope to see some of you out there.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for all your e-mails soo far looking forward to see all of you out there sunday.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Site Moderator

Don't like the BlownEuroz?

Old 10-13-2007, 05:59 PM
1st Gear

I really dont know much about them and i was on the understanding they were all Forced induction cars? If so my car won't be turbo until the begining of next year. Also we have allot of people in our group and some dont have european cars like some people from the 3si (mitsubishi 3000gt etc) forums. Also for some reason some of my friends with italian cars wanted us to start one from the ground up because they want to try to get a larger group of their area of cars (ferrari and lamborghini). But so anyone who wants to just come hang out sunday let me know i have to go to the trenton bmw meet but i have a bunch of people that will be there at 2 and i will be there around 3:00 3:30.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:30 AM
1st Gear

Hey guys we are going to have a meet This sunday at 2:00 We are meeting at the westgate mall www.westgatemall.com and then after the meet we are going to drive up to sheets for some food. Hope to see everyone out there my number is 610-762-9661 feel free to call if you have any questions about anything. Thanks allot -jason

Old 10-24-2007, 08:49 AM
1st Gear

Hey I just saw this thread.......I live in the Allentown area, and might be able to meet up on Sunday. How many people do you have coming?

Old 10-28-2007, 03:04 AM
1st Gear

Meet tomorrow guys hope to see everyone out there. Seems like it should be a nice turnout.

^On a good day we have a pretty nice turnout and we would be glad to have you. Youare familiar with the arearight?

Quick Reply: Car club starting eastern Pa Nj area