North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

EUROFEST 2008 - Non-Profit Charity Event in CT !! TRISTATE AREA READ THIS !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Default EUROFEST 2008 - Non-Profit Charity Event in CT !! TRISTATE AREA READ THIS !!!

Name:  Distressed-logo---Op.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  35.8 KB
DATE: SAT. May 10th, 2008. FOR MORE INFO CLICK THE LINK BELOW. TY.

Hey all you Audi owners, My name is Nick, and my main forums where I post is Audizine. Some of you may go there, and some may not.

Basically, I just wanna spread the word about this charity event going on in Washington,CT (West CT) for ALL EURO CARS. We were invited over on Audizine, and there are posts on BMW forums, VW forums, Merc and Porsche forums. There is going to be FOOD, T-Shirts, MUSIC, and Local AUDI AND VW dealers with a few new models. There has been a great response so far from Audizine, and the Bimmers have already organized a cruise of about 30 cars on the way up. It's gonna be a great event, and we hope everyone can make it up, we want as large of a turnout as possible. I saw there were alot of people on here from westchester and NY, so I hope we get a good response. But this is not only for tri-staters, we have people coming from as far as PA, and NH! Also, I think someone there is gonna have their brand new e92 M3 with them !

OK Well anyway, enough with the blabbing. For more info, you can visit this post on AZ: CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

Hope You can all make it up !

PLEASE REPOST THE LIST WITH YOUR NAME IN A NEW SPOT IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING. THIS WAY WE CAN GET A GOOD ESTIMATE OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE TO EXPECT/PLAN FOR:

OFFICIAL AUDIFORUMS LIST:
and so on...

Edit: Sorry, this is NOT MY show. Was just helping a fellow AZ'er spread the word.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Default RE: EUROFEST 2008 - Non-Profit Charity Event in CT !! TRISTATE AREA READ THIS !!!

Come on people ! I know there are plenty of NY people on here, and plenty of Tri-staters! Start signing up !