North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

help please someone..

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 12:29 AM
2nd Gear
Default help please someone..

so i went down to autobahn performance on thursday to get the free trial off revo software and drove an hour and 10 minutes and the i get there and i speak to mike. he hooks up the computer to my car and tries the 4 different programs he has for an 01 s4...the outcome is it keeps coming up with an error code..he tries to call revo and cant get ahold of them..he tells me he will find out what it is on friday and call me and then drive to manchester and meet me to do the free trial..they are really nice i dont think anyone else would even say that..so he calls me friday and says the code is your car is already chipped...he tells me how to swtich the apr chip through the cruise control..i try it no luck..so he says it is either giac or revo..so HE TELLS ME I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WITH A GIAC FLASHLOADER OR REVO FLASHLOADER TO SWITCH IT FROM STOCK....

if anyone can help me out i am willing to drive and buy plenty of beers...let me know if anyone can be of any assistance with this problem....
01 s4[/align]