North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Hey Mass. people

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:31 PM
1st Gear
Default Hey Mass. people

Hey I saw that there are a bunch of people from around the Mass area, I just wanted to say hi and get a feel for how close some members are to me. I’m in Lunenburg, and I’m currently in the process of buying an A4 (as soon as I can sell my Jeep). I’m looking at buying an A4 from Richard’s Motorcars in Malden. Any feedback on Richard’s? Well anyways hello Mass members.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:09 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Hey Mass. people

im in Acton, very close.. my VP lives in Lunenburg!!

what year A4 u looking at?? I would say any place is fine as long as you can tell the sales guys aren't stiffing you, check out the car with someone that knows that year(b5,b6,b7).. ask the guys on the A4 forums.. there's millions of those guys! haha
and search around here too.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:03 AM
1st Gear

Yeah I have been reading the Forums for about a month now like it was the bible or something. I’m looking at a 2004 1.8T six-speed with 35K black with black leather. I already have the Excel spreadsheets going with all the parts and upgrades I want to do. I can’t wait to the day I get to buy the Audi, it’s killing me that no one is buying my damn Jeep.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:26 PM
tdn
2nd Gear

Cambridge MA here. I know where Acton is but not Lunenburg (though it does ring a bell). I'm also pretty close to Malden, 15 minute drive. Welcome to the family.. be sure to visit some local g2g/clubs, especially when spring/summer rolls around.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:09 PM
1st Gear

Lunenburg is next to Leominster and Fitchburg. g2g? well whatever it is, count me in..

Old 03-05-2008, 07:13 AM
1st Gear

Nortonarea here. I work in norton, but live in dartmouth.

I'm crusin with a porsche group at the end of the month. were heading out towards springfield.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:33 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Jimbobdaga

Lunenburg is next to Leominster and Fitchburg. g2g? well whatever it is, count me in..
g2g = get together there are a bunch coming up. I've only been to 1 last year, but it was awesome seeing all the people and nice rides.

http://forums.audiworld.com/newengland/
a lot of mass area info in this forum.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:15 PM
1st Gear

Hey thanks man, well as long as I have my car I guess I can plan on going to some gatherings.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:33 PM
tdn
2nd Gear

That audiworld forum sweeds4 linked is a great forum.. I'm on there all the time. Hopefully you've done your research, as there is a lot to know. Best of luck and I'll see you at some meets.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:12 AM
1st Gear

I live in concord and ive never ever heard of lunenburg...sweeds4 i havent seen you around but ill keep an eye out...welcome to the club Jimbobdaga!

~Bo

Quick Reply: Hey Mass. people