North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

KMDtuning's Free Automative Clinic Day

Old 03-10-2007, 01:48 PM
1st Gear
Default KMDtuning's Free Automative Clinic Day

will be holding another FREE AUTO CLINIC DAY at their new location in Mountainside, NJ.

Have you ever wanted to get under your car with a certified tech to better understand your vehicle? Well here's your chance!

The clinic will include a full multi-point inspection where a certified technician will give you a completed inspection sheet to take home that outlines any potential problems to watch for and answer any questions about the performance of your vehicle or any other concerns you may have.

As an added bonus... Phil from Adam's and other fine auto detailing polishes will be on site conducting FREE DETAILING DEMOS and offering product specials to get your car ready for spring and summer or the car show season ahead.

Complimentary breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments will be served all day! so feel free to bring guests along with you.

**IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON GETTING YOUR VEHICLE INSPECTED, YOU MUST CALL TO RESERVE A TIME AS SPACE IS LIMITED

204 Summit Road
Mountainside, NJ 07092
908-232-5777

Time:
Saturday, March 24, 2007
9:00 AM to 4:00PM
(rain or shine)

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to shoot me a PM. This would also make as a great SPRING GTG. Hope to see you guys there.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:07 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: KMDtuning's Free Automative Clinic Day

BUMP!

Old 03-26-2007, 09:11 PM
1st Gear

hey im probably going to swing by there, is there anyone else from this site planning on going? I'd love to meet some people from here, put faces to screen names.

yeh nvm didnt realize it had passed already

Old 03-28-2007, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: fobyulous

hey im probably going to swing by there, is there anyone else from this site planning on going? I'd love to meet some people from here, put faces to screen names.

yeh nvm didnt realize it had passed already
You know there is a weekly GTG in Bridgewater, right? PM if ya need the details.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:18 AM
1st Gear

hey wolfdog, yeah ive heard about the weekly gtg at the mall, planned on going this past monday night, but my axle shat all over me, and it took alot longer than expected to get my car back up and running. If im around this monday, i will most def stop by, its the lower deck of the parking garage right? will you be there?

Old 04-07-2007, 08:29 PM
1st Gear

damn! i just read this now.

that is something i really wanted to do. what is this about a weekly gtg? im in the boston area..

Old 04-11-2007, 10:30 PM
1st Gear

there's weekly GTG's @ Edgewater every Thursday. there's alwaiz a good turnout, weather permitting of course. im there every thursday.

Starbucks @ Edgewater Commons
257 River Road
Edgewater, NJ