North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Massholes... UNITE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 11:32 PM
tdn
2nd Gear
Default Massholes... UNITE!

So I'm thinking about starting a b5 club.. anyone interested? We'd meet up, have a good time. Maybe shave our heads, steal some body fat from liposuction clinics to create soap, that we'd sell to fund our ambitions. Maybe head over to a couple dealers ships, plants a whole lot of bird food on their roofs, so the birds would crap all over the near cars. Take over credit card companies with offices near by and erase everyones debt. You know, just some good ol' fun.

This is just a shot in the dark, but if you're interested let me know.

We'd have some ground rules also, like the first rule of b5 club, is we don't talk about b5 club.

Now that I think about it "club: b5" sounds nicer.

We'd obviously spread into every major city overtime and become an unstopple force.. of b5 owners. If you're a cop (or some kind of law enforcement), you don't even have to own a b5.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:54 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Massholes... UNITE!

Let me guess, the second rule of the b5 club is you don't talk about the b5 club?

(Fight club reference)

Old 03-28-2008, 09:21 PM
tdn
2nd Gear

what the hell is fight club?

Old 03-28-2008, 11:14 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: tdn

what the hell is fight club?
For real? The movie? You’ve never seen or heard of it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/

Old 03-29-2008, 03:02 AM

ORIGINAL: tdn

So I'm thinking about starting a b5 club.. anyone interested? We'd meet up, have a good time. Maybe shave our heads, steal some body fat from liposuction clinics to create soap, that we'd sell to fund our ambitions. Maybe head over to a couple dealers ships, plants a whole lot of bird food on their roofs, so the birds would crap all over the near cars. Take over credit card companies with offices near by and erase everyones debt. You know, just some good ol' fun.

This is just a shot in the dark, but if you're interested let me know.

We'd have some ground rules also, like the first rule of b5 club, is we don't talk about b5 club.

Now that I think about it "club: b5" sounds nicer.

We'd obviously spread into every major city overtime and become an unstopple force.. of b5 owners. If you're a cop (or some kind of law enforcement), you don't even have to own a b5.
hahahaahahhahaha.......

count me in bro!

Old 03-29-2008, 09:19 PM
1st Gear

i feel left out i have a b6... maybe it should be a.. a4 group or something

Old 03-30-2008, 05:08 PM
tdn
2nd Gear

I was talking to a classmate of mine about starting a b5 club. It could be an A4 club, I don't care. It's just that we've tried this before and no one showed up for the first meet, because imo last time too many people were trying to find a date that fit everyones schedual, but that's near impossible to do and we never got organized for our first meet (which no one showed up to).

So I figure, a b5 club will be much easier to manage due to it being a lot smaller, 5-10 cars. Then if we became a regular meet up, we'd start opening up to all a4's.. then eventually all audis.. then maybe all german cars.. so on and so fourth until we shaved our heads and took over the world.

also, i was just screwing around earlier, i've seen fight club a half dozen times now, great movie.

by the way, i noticed some vw clubs do this, if we do start a club I want to do it aswell. I noticed some of the club members would all pick a good mechanic and they'd all use the same one, the mechanic would appreciate this, and sort of sponsor the entire group with good wages/10% off or soemthing like that. I do as much work myself as possible, but every now and then I need a mechanic and this would be a cool way to go about it. Also it would just be cool to meet a bunch of new people who are into their Audis, even if they haven't done **** to them and go on cruises every so often. Maybe I'll make a post calling all MA b5 owners.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:50 PM
1st Gear

Ok pheww.. just wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on a good movie. The club idea sounds like a good idea, I would be up for it just more so come summer time since I will be out of school.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:05 PM
tdn
2nd Gear

that was a long post, i bet you're the only one that read it.

how far of a drive is boston from you jim?

Old 03-31-2008, 09:00 PM
1st Gear

About 40 mins on average.

Quick Reply: Massholes... UNITE!