North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Need a mechanic in North NJ

Old 11-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Default Need a mechanic in North NJ

I know I can probably get under the car and try to find the source of my leak but i just rather have someone who worked with Audi's fix my problem. My 03 1.8t has been having a small coolant leak for about a month or two now.
(along with a power steering leak<< (Slow Leak) and a windshield wiper fluid leak big leak all the fluid drains out quickly)

Well back to the coolant leak it wasnt a big deal until today, Before i started driving i checked the power steering resevoir and coolant resevoir all fine. I started driving and was at a red light and i noticed white smoke coming out underneath the passenger wheel, drove back home and opened the hood and there was no more coolant in the car. I put some more in and seen that it was all going underneath the car not sure were but it really freaked me out. The white smoke was the type of smoke when you see cars that over heat but it was not that much smoke, i guess because i turned the car off quick. Well if anyone has or had the same problem please let me know??

I went through my paperwork and realized i have warranty until 5/2010 if anyone has a licensed shop near jersey city and takes gaurdian warranty http://www.guardian-warranty.com/ please contact me. They said i can take it to any licensed shop not dealer owned and i can get my car fixed there and they will pick up the bill but i guess i have to pay a deductible but better than paying everything. Please if anyone knows or owns a licensed shop and takes this warranty please shoot me a pm or respond on the thread.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:09 PM
2nd Gear

Look further down in this section there is someone in red bank, nj audi cert at an indie shop.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:41 PM
1st Gear

I can get that done for you, but I'm do in Allenwood, NJ... 08720