North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve - March 25th, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 01:10 AM
1st Gear
Default New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve - March 25th, 2006

New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve
RAIN OR SHINE, hopefully no snow Smile, but if it does snow, meet is off. Everyone be sure to see what the weather is like in Worcester Massachusetts, thats what we're going by.

ALL CARS WELCOME, THE MORE THE BETTER, feel free to bring food, drinks, anything, no alcoholic beverages.

What: Car Enthusiast Meet, all cars welcome
When: Saturday, March 25th, 2006, 12pm - whenever
Where: Top of Greenhill Park big parking lot, Worcester, Massachusetts

Directions:
From New York - Find I-90 E (aka, the Masspike) Take Exit 10 (Auburn) to I 290 E, then follow the directions below
From Conn. Take I-395 North until it changes into I-290 East, then follow the directions below
From Rhode Island - Take Route 146 North, into Worcester, Go all the way down 146 till it ends, there will be plenty of signs to get to I-290 East, then follow the directions below
From Maine (If any) -I-195 South / West to I-495 South, to I-290 West, then follow the directions below
From New Hampshire - many different ways to get there... dont know how to explain it, but here it goes, for the people next to Concord, take I-93 south to I-495 South then to I-290 West, then follow the directions below
From Vermont - Take I-91 South to French Kings Highway East, then to Route 2 East Take route 2 East until you get to I-190 South, I-190 South merges into I-290 West, then follow the directions below.

Read a map (look at a map)... mapquest do whatever it takes to find I-290 East or West, From I-290 West, take exit 18 (exit sign may say "downtown Worcester, Main street, Lincoln Square, Belmont street") which brings you to route 70, stay straight on that street - do not bear off right or left, there are many sets of lights and intersections, try your best to stay straight on the road. on the 3rd or 4th set of lights/stop sign intersections (most likely lights) look for BELMONT STREET, if you haven't got lost yet, Belmont street should be on your left. Proceed in taking that left, stay on Belmont street until you see Bell Pond which will be on your right. RIGHT AFTER THE POND, on your left will be Skyline Drive. Take that left, this is a long road, very windy, very nice, about a half mile up the road, it will turn into Greenhill Parkway, drive down the road until you come up to a parking lot on the left and a Gazebo on the right, that will be the parking lot where the meet will be held.

From I-290 East - Take exit 17 (Exit may say, Belmont Street, Downtown Worcester) when you get off the exit, take a right at the intersection, you are now on Belmont street, now follow the directions above, and for you lazy ones that dont want to either scroll up or move your eyes up, i'll copy and paste the rest here: stay on Belmont street until you see Bell Pond which will be on your right. RIGHT AFTER THE POND, on your left will be Skyline Drive. Take that left, this is a long road, very windy, very nice, about a half mile up the road, it will turn into Greenhill Parkway, drive down the road until you come up to a parking lot on the left and a Gazebo on the right, that will be the parking lot where the meet will be held.

Take that weekend off, come on, you know you wanna come! See ya there!
and dont forget the camera's !
if you know of any other forums that doesn't have this posted please post this around
and tell all you friends!

Old 03-27-2006, 01:24 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve - March 25th, 2006

shiiiiit...i just saw the post....pics pics pics!!