North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

NYC/NJ audi car club

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Bklynrx7
I'd be down for something like this. I previously started a huge club with a couple of my rotary boys. Im not planning on modding my Audi at all but Id be down to chill, check out cars, drive around ect.

Bro this isnt a mod club..this is an Audi team..we take you an your car as you are..come join the fam..again we plan on meeting sunday about 6-7ish..so far the meet up spot is best buy on nothern blvd queens..if anything changes i will post ASAP

Old 06-13-2009, 07:00 PM
1st Gear

well the votes are in..we are going to meet June 14th, 2009 Sunday at 6:30 at Best Buy on Northern BLvd Queens..we will meet and then head out for a friendly drive...so i hope to see all who can make it..if anything changes i will make a true effort to let everyone know ASAP...AGAIN this Sunday June 14th, 2009 @ 6:30 best buy on Northern BLvd in Queens

Old 06-15-2009, 10:32 AM
1st Gear

how did the meet go? Would've met up with you guys if I read this thread earlier.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:41 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by audiudo
how did the meet go? Would've met up with you guys if I read this thread earlier.
the meeting was good...a few people showed up..the parade created a lot of traffic on the streets and made it hard for guys to really come out..also Eurothon was taking place at the same time which i didnt know..so we were up against that also..but i enjoyed it...we are trying to get a club/team name..here is the link to view the info and topics that came up from the meet up...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=106

Old 06-20-2009, 09:09 PM
1st Gear

ok everyone..we are going to have a meet up Sunday June 21st 6:30pm again at Best Buy on Nothern Blvd Queens

Long Island City NY (Store 478)
5001 Northern Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11101..

once we have enough people and the rain starts coming..we can relocate together...Again 6:30pm @ Best Buy Northern Blvd Queens

email me at Wizard_of_ahh@yahoo.com if you have any questions..goes straight to my phone

Old 07-04-2009, 11:30 PM
1st Gear

ok here is the new link to the official club/team thread on audizine.com..we have an event calender online that all can follow on upcoming events and meet ups all related to the club..hope to see all who are interested...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294294

Old 08-02-2009, 12:13 PM
1st Gear

whats going on...I might be kinda late but Im interested in joining . I just got a a4 2.0t still stock but im working in modding it up. Let me know details and i'll highly appreciate it

Old 08-03-2009, 07:06 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by elsuntao
whats going on...I might be kinda late but Im interested in joining . I just got a a4 2.0t still stock but im working in modding it up. Let me know details and i'll highly appreciate it

whats going on bro..i dont really post a lot of info on here anymore...due to the lack of participation on the site itself...however, u can find us on Audizine.com...the Team/Club is up and running and growing every week...so i would love for you to come out to one of our meet ups...here is the link to our thread info

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...05#post3909905

if you want to contact me feel free to PM me here..or send me an email at wizard_of_ahh@yahoo.com

Old 10-03-2009, 12:43 PM
1st Gear

hey wus up guys. do u still meet @ the best buy i would like to come dwn this sunday?

Old 10-04-2009, 05:39 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by IM OUTTI
hey wus up guys. do u still meet @ the best buy i would like to come dwn this sunday?
hey whats going on...u can follow us on the Team A.C.E. thread now...we no longer meet at best buy..here is our info

Modells parking lot
30-50 77th Street
Jackson Heights, NY 11370

two blocks off of Astoria Blvd in queens..cant miss it..

send me a personal message if u need more info

Quick Reply: NYC/NJ audi car club