Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:04 AM
1st Gear
Default Pougkeepsie NY Area?

Anyone in the Poughkeepsie, NY area?

Old 09-19-2007, 04:52 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Pougkeepsie NY Area?

I got back and forth new paltz and levittown. normally in New Paltz on weekend..
well across the river anyway.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:54 PM
1st Gear

I'd like to see the body kit you end up getting. I've only had my A4 for about 6 months and keep thinking about side skirts and possibly new bumpers. Other than the 18's and exhaust it looks pretty much stock. It's sits on H&R sport springs/Koni shocks but the difference is only about an inch.
99.5 A4 Avant Quattro, 1.8T, GT28RS, Stage 4 Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, APR Exhaust

Old 09-21-2007, 07:11 AM
1st Gear

nice

well I haven't got the body kit yet. side I definately want to get it, and front. rear I have idea now so that I can get straight pipe out, andmodify stock one in bit different way.

my plate should be ready today to pick up my A6. after that I'm heading back out there tonight.
isn't there some local cruise night around there on fri nights? I know there was one for I think subaru and vw guys.
I'll ask next door neighbor and find some.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:47 AM
1st Gear

I usually go to a small euro club (mostly VW) in poughkeepsie on saturday nights. Staples parking lot in front of marist college at 6pm. There is a strictly subaru meet on fridays at the price chopper parking lot n rte 9.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:05 AM
1st Gear

thats cool. I may go down there if my son feel like goin.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:51 AM
1st Gear

Potown here!! Where R U?? Ohh Ok What Euro club?? Know anyone by the Name of Cameron??

Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 AM
1st Gear

I heard about vw club because my next door neibhor upstate used to have vws and used to go down there.
he bought miata now though. I haven't met anyone around there or around long island.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:42 PM
1st Gear

The club is dubsessed form vwvortex.com They meet every saturday at 6pm in poughkeepsie. The staples parking lot across the street from marist college. Mostly vw but I bring my big turbo A4 avant. There occasionally there are some other audi's and bmw's. Blue S4? I think I've seen you in lagrange.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:14 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: upstateavant

The club is dubsessed form vwvortex.com They meet every saturday at 6pm in poughkeepsie. The staples parking lot across the street from marist college. Mostly vw but I bring my big turbo A4 avant. There occasionally there are some other audi's and bmw's. Blue S4? I think I've seen you in lagrange.
Yes Yes you have... Me and My buddy cameron both have almost exact same cars except he has a euro place on the front and rear and has the euro trunk. He also has the rs4 rims. I live in lagrange, Cam lives right near the high school.

Quick Reply: Pougkeepsie NY Area?