Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

*Official Night Owl Brigade Thread*

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 04:18 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: *Official Night Owl Brigade Thread*

1:25 am. Time for some rest. *yawn*

Old 04-28-2008, 04:43 AM
3rd Gear

1.49AM fighting with an ex-girfriend. no end in sight[:@]

Old 05-05-2008, 12:06 AM
4th Gear

so whos still up?

Old 05-05-2008, 12:32 AM
6th Gear

as usual, reporting in from a fun weekend, that has put me totally out of wack, but I guess a day in the sun and some heavy partying will do that to a person.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:34 AM
4th Gear

yea well i had the worst weeknd of my life, i can probably honestly say that besides the weekend my brother passed away

Old 05-05-2008, 12:38 AM
6th Gear

wow, that sucks, why was it so bad, if you don't mind me asking?

Old 05-05-2008, 12:41 AM
4th Gear

ha well aside from being ditched for prom because my date decided to go with my best friend... to burning my palm on a grill (i work at a japanese steak house with grills that they cook in front of you) to breaking a bone in my hand after getting into a fight, to spending 3 hours in a police station explaining... and then having to get called in to work when i was supposed to have the day off... ugh, but worst was getting ditch for at prom... my date thought it would be ok to invite someone else and goes as a triple date... they dont see why im mad but EVERY single one of her GIRLFRIENDS is pissed at her, and im not even friends with them

Old 05-05-2008, 12:49 AM
6th Gear

alright, that does suck. I love those places where they cook in front of you like Benny Hanna's but I imagine thse girls are really hot, having broken bones myself I know that one sucks, and thankfully haven't had to explain much to the police yet.

I would say that the prom thing would easily **** me off to no end. And I can see why the girls are mad at her, she did the biggest cuntie move she could possibly think of by assuming that a three-way prom date would work out (unless your into that kinda of stuff but the ratio would have to be the other way for me) and in all honesty I think girls are harder on other girls than guys are on other guys. I mean think about it, if your a guy, it might come to blows, which leads to wounds but those wounds heal usually. Girls just tear each other apart verbally and emotionally which is so much harder to recover from. It is one reason (on my list of many) that I am glad I'm not a girl.

edit -apparently this website has a built in censor for certain words, you can say vag or ***** but cuntie is not a kosher word?? (and if you were wondering the word starts with cun and ends with tie)

Old 05-05-2008, 12:53 AM
4th Gear

the guy she is taking is liek a brother to me to... i was just like "dude, you do understand im going to be pissed at you and that im really dissapointed, ill shake it off but in the mean time you better stay way"... hes like yea i know. asshat.

as for my hand. it all started with a drunk a$$hole who got into a fight with someone else that i got in the middle of. as i was splitting them up i got pushed onto a grill which burned my palm... now that im pissed i backhanded the **** out of this guy breaking a small bone in the center of my hand. he was down though... so i had to explain why i hit him so hard for 3 hours. but oh well...

prom still pisses me off haha.

and i have a class with her tomorrow which i have to give a "demo" speech in. I was going to do it on how to tie a tie, but now im doing it on how to subliminally embarrass someone in the same room

Old 05-05-2008, 01:00 AM
6th Gear

that sounds like such a fun thing to do "subliminally embarrass people"

and at least you did the right thing and backhanded the guy, it's the only way to show dominance in a slapping situation, and it's just a pimp thing to do.

on a side note and completely random tangent, I'm really amused that the site has a censor that I never knew existed until now, and I could really go for a Royal with Cheese. I should probably get more sleep since my mind is wandering again, but honestly I blame it on the fact I still am in school for another 5 weeks while everyone else is finishing up for the summer.

Quick Reply: *Official Night Owl Brigade Thread*