Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All of u were made fun of..

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Default All of u were made fun of..

http://i3uddha.blogspot.com/

I was looking for audiforums channel on youtube and this is what I got from google. This is disgusting to me. Maybe you will find it funny.

I know this thread will be deleted by the same members of audiforums those who have made fun of us.

i3uddha says
: no no no.. not gonna delete this post. just locking it so we can continue on fair ground...
just so i can respond. & feel free to address me on my thread or via PM or in person.

clicky for : my official i3uddha response

Old 05-20-2008, 06:10 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: All of u were made fun of..

I don't get it.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:11 PM

Niether do i. It really do fill me with disgust. Go to the archives and read the whole blog. Something has been said for almost most of us.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:22 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: sleeper94102

Niether do i. It really do fill me with disgust. Go to the archives and read the whole blog. Something has been said for almost most of us.
I don't know about disgust (it's hard to feel that much emotion about something so trivial), but maybe a little amusement. It takes time and energy to write that stuff out...I would be sad for myself if I kept a diary about an internet forum.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:30 PM
3rd Gear

IFthat is his thing, he apparently doesn't care for DJSpiel, and us white people, lol

Old 05-20-2008, 06:34 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

IF that is his thing, he apparently doesn't care for DJSpiel, and us white people, lol
Nor A4 drivers (as a matter of social class?!) which I find especially amusing since no matter how fast that S4 is, it's still hella old. So, he drives an old car, his diction is terrible, and he's racist...remind me, what makes him better than other people? I guess the diary is just reflective of an overly inflated sense of self-worth...and too much free time.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:36 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: sineo

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

IFthat is his thing, he apparently doesn't care for DJSpiel, and us white people, lol
Nor A4 drivers (it's a class issue?!) which I find especially amusing since no matter how fast that S4 is, it's still old as hell.
lol,I know! Maybe I should sell my '07 A4 and pick up a cheap7+ year old S4, then, just then might I be educated and classy

Old 05-20-2008, 06:42 PM
4th Gear

120% sure thats not buddha, nice try f@gbot.

I'm honored to be talked about first.

I know Buddha real life, and he is one of, if not the nicest guy I have ever met. I think respect between me and him is mutual, get this garbage out of here.

[>:] So obvious this is someone hidding there identity, and using buddha of all targets? Anyone who knows Buddha would laugh at that attempt.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
4th Gear

Interesting

josh

Old 05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

[>:] So obvious this is someone hidding there identity, and using buddha of all targets? Anyone who knows Buddha would laugh at that attempt.
It'd be a pretty elaborate prank.

Quick Reply: All of u were made fun of..