Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For all you bad selpelrs

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 05:06 PM
2nd Gear
Default For all you bad selpelrs

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Old 03-13-2007, 05:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: For all you bad selpelrs

thats awesome...read right through it..no problems...although I have no issues with spelling, I would hate to see others with problems resort to that...LOL

Old 03-13-2007, 05:10 PM

I understand every bit of that even though you fluffed the letters round so is it spelling we should consider or how to interpret the words, you tell me

Old 03-13-2007, 05:36 PM
2nd Gear

very old, but good. yea, its proven that the key letters are in teh beginning and ending of the word the rest we literally skip over, unknowingly, the mind makes up for that gap from the word bank of the words we already know. similar things with unfinished pictures. imagine a triangle, then leve just the corners so all u see is 3 little angles, but the mind completes it and you "see" a triabgle.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Senior Administrator

I useta do something similiar, back when I was married, and my (now EX) wife'd start yammering... Except it was more like teh 1st & Lst word of every sentence... I don't tihnkn I missed much, the words in the middle prolly never varied much, anyway... I'm guessing

Old 03-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Default RE: For all you bad sellers

we all do it without realising it but that's where communications help ( instead of learning the English language which is too politically correct ) you should learn the pigeon side of it like most languages

Old 03-13-2007, 09:03 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I useta do something similiar, back when I was married, and my (now EX) wife'd start yammering... Except it was more like teh 1st & Lst word of every sentence... I don't tihnkn I missed much, the words in the middle prolly never varied much, anyway... I'm guessing
works equally well with almost all other women

Old 03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

[&:] only 55% of ppl can read it? really?

I would think ur brain would just fill it in...

Old 03-14-2007, 02:03 AM
4th Gear

what he's saying then is thatonly 55% of people are that smart, or the rest are just that stupid.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:06 AM
3rd Gear

yea thats really old.. think it was also one of my first posts.. it was in my AOL profile..lol that may date it really well..