Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have the bose Quiet Comfort Headphones?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 03:46 AM
Default Anyone have the bose Quiet Comfort Headphones?

Does Anyone have the bose Quiet Comfort Headphones? I always wondered if they were as good as tehy say. I would like it mostly to quite out teh car and road noise, when im not driving and also plane noise. It was also be great to have some headphones that u can put on and will make it quite and peaceful since all the places that offer that are pretty much non exisent now.

Old 02-17-2006, 04:12 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Anyone have the bose Quiet Comfort Headphones?

ohh man.. go get a pair.. i guarantee you will be like "That was money well spent"

Old 02-17-2006, 04:28 AM

r u being sarcastic or serious? I mean there a fricking $300 but they come with a 30 day guarntee and they are getting alot of praise. Peace a quiet will be worth, but do they deliver?

Old 02-17-2006, 07:54 AM
1st Gear

I HAD a pair. They're disappointing - comfortable and they look awesome, but the bass is a bit much, and the highs are muted and slightly muddy for headphones of that price. Of course, this is minor and you may not notice it, but they are definitely not worth the money.

I bought a pair of $40 Sennheisers that sound better. The high-end Sennheisers are amazing - check out www.sennheiserusa.com.

Old 02-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Administrator

^^^ are you sure you bought the real headphones and not some knock offs?? Because I would gladly buy a pair of them if i used headphones.. APG.. go buy them and try them out, if you dont like them take them back.. or sell them on Ebay or something.. I think you will be pleased

Old 02-17-2006, 05:00 PM
3rd Gear

No but I heard they were quiet and comfortable[8D]

Old 02-17-2006, 09:14 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

^^^ are you sure you bought the real headphones and not some knock offs?? Because I would gladly buy a pair of them if i used headphones.. APG.. go buy them and try them out, if you dont like them take them back.. or sell them on Ebay or something.. I think you will be pleased
Oh no, they were REALLY nice. Almost everything you could ever want in headphones. No headphones are perfect, but the Sennheisers come closer than the Bose. Try them out, and I guarantee you'll love them, but I'd recommend a side by side comparison with some Sennheisers.

Old 02-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Administrator

I will have to try them.. APG: its also important to listen to a song that your very familiar with and use the same song for both headphones Just FYI

Old 02-17-2006, 11:31 PM

Where could i go to try them out? I think sharper image has the bose but where can i find the others. Especially so i could try them out?

Old 02-18-2006, 01:00 AM
1st Gear

You might try the dealer locater on Sennheiser's site (www.sennheiserusa.com), but you should probably call first because some stores such as Best Buy don't always carry the really nice ones. You'd have better luck with a specialty audio store. If you're looking for others to compare, you might try the Sony studio line. My friend swears by them, but I've never heard them. I usually stay away from Sony audio though. Hope that helps. If you're willing to spend $300, you can't go too wrong. Let me know how it turns out!

Unrelated, but Sony has some really sweet theater ones with a wireless transmitter, and you can buy additional wireless headphones to use with the same transmitter for half the price.

Quick Reply: Anyone have the bose Quiet Comfort Headphones?