Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATM'S! eerrrrr!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 02:08 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: ATM'S! eerrrrr!!

OMG IM SO PISSED!!

So I just get home to find a letter from Bank of America in the mailbox.

This is what it says:
Dear Valued Customer:
We regret not being able to locate your missing deposit in the amount of $*****. Please provide us with a copy of your deposit receipt and/ior a copy of a cancelled check included within the deposit.

Blah blah blah....

I am calling corporate in the morning. I am soooo pissed right now.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:41 AM

I would go up as high as you can. Call their corporate office tomorrow @ 704-386-5681 & ask for either Ken Lewis (CEO), Milton Jones Jr. (COO), or Joe Price (CFO). One of these three should be able to help you out.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:49 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for all the information....

I called the corporate number yhat you gave me but all they did was transfer me back over to the Electronic services department.

When I started to speak to the girl there and tell her about the letter I received, she said to disregard the previous letter that was sent and that the investigation is complete. She said I will be receiving another follow up letter stating that they are crediting me the amount that was missing.

When she told me that, it was SUCH a releif.
When all my transactions are cleared I am definently closing out my account. Kinda sucks when you have to count your money to the ATM camera just to be cautious because they are a bunch of douches.

OK im done whining now!
lol
Thanks for listening guys and for all the help

Old 11-21-2007, 09:55 AM

My advice is to MAKE ALL DEPOSITS via a teller. Human interaction once in awhile wont kill you.

ATMs are for taking money out.. not putting it in.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:38 PM

Wells Fargo ATM's will count your money for you. But, I'd still deposit my $ with a teller.

Old 11-13-2023, 09:45 PM
1st Gear

I am looking for a financial institution with an extensive nationwide ATM network to avoid additional fees when accessing my money. Can you recommend a bank or credit union with an extensive ATM network?

Old 11-14-2023, 07:04 AM
1st Gear

Hi. In my experience Wells Fargo Financial Institution has an extensive network of ATMs throughout the United States. Their well-established presence makes it easy for me to find ATMs, and their wells fargo customer service can always provide information on their ATM locations and services, providing easy access to your funds at no additional cost.