Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

audi's are (un cool)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 09:42 AM
2nd Gear
Default audi's are (un cool)

thats the word according to top gear. clarkson said that the ****** moved over from bmw to audi and that bmw is cool again. they also tested the rs6 yest against to skiers theyleft it to hammond to test it out and i think it sucked err his review did.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:59 AM
Default RE: audi's are (un cool)

I think you need to work on your basic grasp of the english language. Begin with spelling and basic punctuation.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:36 AM
4th Gear

or cut back on sipping on the anti-freeze

Old 06-30-2008, 01:05 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: originalspanksta

I think you need to work on your basic grasp of the english language. Begin with spelling and basic punctuation.
ey fu(ck you english is a second language for me

Old 06-30-2008, 02:24 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: apr_a4

ORIGINAL: originalspanksta

ey fu(ck you english is a second language for me
^^PWNAGE!!!

I was kind of annoyed with the RS6 review because they basically copied their own RS 4 review, except instead of racing a couple of French free-climbers UP the mountain, they raced a couple of French skiers DOWN the moutain. And on top of it, as cool as Hammond is, that review needed a big dose of Clarkson.

Old 06-30-2008, 03:42 PM
4th Gear

Its tough to read at times. Try to realize where a comma should come into play..

That and capital letters.. etc.

Thank you

But hell. I don't know two languages so I can't talk, its impressive to know more than one.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:40 PM
2nd Gear

I'll work on it.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:44 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apr_a4

thats the word according to top gear. clarkson said that the ****** moved over from bmw to audi and that bmw is cool again. they also tested the rs6 yest against to skiers theyleft it to hammond to test it out and i think it sucked err his review did.
Audi's are for cocksaccording to top gear. Jeremy Clarkson said that the m3 is cool again and the audi is not anymore. Also they letHammond review the rs6 and all he does is say:look at the thrust, breaks are good, its expensive, and boot is too small. I lovedClarksons review of the CLK63Black

Old 06-30-2008, 08:56 PM
2nd Gear

...who gives a fvck what this guy says??

Old 06-30-2008, 09:38 PM
SoCal Crew Member

First, I really don't care what those ****** on Top Gear have to say about my car. I'm not going to turn around and sell it because of someone else's opinion. Don't get me wrong... I appreciate the work going on over at BMW as well, but I'm very happy with my car.

Second, why don't you get off of apr_a4's ***? I think he's doing a pretty good job with his english for it being a second language. I could easily tear into most of the grammar and spelling I see on this forum but I don't because I'm not an elitist *****. Get over yourselves. This forum is supposed to be a means to bring people together through their common interest in audi, not to bash people.

Quick Reply: audi's are (un cool)