Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Been a While.......

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 11:15 PM
2nd Gear
Default Been a While.......

Hey, just wanted say what's up to everyone.[8D]Been real busy w/ work lately, and the wife's family hve been visiting this past week, so haven't had much time to get on here.Anyways, in the time since I was last really on here, I've had a warrant out for my arrest, I got sponsored by a group called SCP, and the the worst of all, the AUDI GOT REAR-ENDED!!![:@]Few nights ago, the wifey had the A4 in town. Sitting at a redlight, some 17 yo chick in a Honda just slid into the back of them. Kim said the girl immediately got out crying because she had just totaled out her previous car (a Merc Cougar) and had only had this one for two weeks. Kim said she never even said sorry, or asked it they(my wife's sister was w/ her too)were okay, or anything. The girl got ticketed, and it was her fault of course, so that's good. The rear bumper is messed up pretty good, so it'll be interesting to see how much $ in damages. I swear, teenage girls scare me when driving.[sm=helpout.gif]

Anyways, sorry for the rant, just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:23 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Been a While.......

Hello, good to see your back. Sorry about the Audi.. that sucks man. And yes, teenage girls scare me as well. All the ones with nice cars have dents, or accidents all over there cars and show no real "care"....[&:] Oh well

Welcome back

Old 05-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

*sorry to hear about the car...

*grats on the sponsorship -

* no mney to bail u out since u got a warrant -
but I may be able to bake u a cake w/ a file in it

Old 05-01-2007, 08:48 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: i3uddha

*sorry to hear about the car...

*grats on the sponsorship -

* no mney to bail u out since u got a warrant -
but I may be able to bake u a cake w/ a file in it

1. Yeah, it sux. At least the wife was okay. And the car's still driveable.

2. Thanks, liking it so far.

3. Haha, yeah that might work, lol. I've already taken care of it though. It was for not goiong to a court appearance for a ticket I got back in January. Literally like 15 minutes after buying my 350Z, I got a speeding ticket. The cop didn't clock me, so he wrote the ticket as "General Speeding". I got the ticket in La, but I live in Nd, so whatever...... the warrant is gone.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

cool.. did ur buddy ever decide between teh m3 & the Srt4??

i read somehwere u had a buddy w/ a 350z.. was that him?

Old 05-01-2007, 08:56 PM
4th Gear

See 17 yos almost every day - had one today - totalled the front of her 07 Scion TC - what a waste...

Glad to hear all is well - and don't worry about warrants they all effect you on when you get pulled over again...

Old 05-02-2007, 10:49 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: i3uddha

cool.. did ur buddy ever decide between teh m3 & the Srt4??

i read somehwere u had a buddy w/ a 350z.. was that him?
No, he didn't buy either. He doesn't know what he wnats now.

My friend w/ the 350Z sold it to a guy in Oklahoma. Now there's just mine and one other one in my area.

Old 05-02-2007, 10:56 PM
2nd Gear

Sorry to hear about the car. Actually... HAHA that reminds me of today I was driving around. And some girl came flying out of a Mcd's in a wrx, at first I was like yeah this girl is driving it. Then I saw the front bumper and the right left side had a HUGE chunk missing, and as soon as I saw that I was like GET THE *&^% away from me!!!!