Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Being sober with drunk ppl sucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Default Being sober with drunk ppl sucks

Im now at school at ASU, and im starting to get tired every night of hereing the same loud *** drunk ppl run around yelling and talking outta there ***
and not knowing when they should stop.

Im mean b!tch i dont need ur opnion on evry fcking topic. Jesus christ. IM gonna go insane here.

the worst is she drinks ALOT and drinks most of the alcohol and never throws in money for it.

Im also sick of my roomate bring crazy b!tches over here and my not being able to sleep b/c they dont know they have the ability to control their voices.

sry i just need to vent a lil. Im going crazy here.

Old 08-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Being sober with drunk ppl sucks

Sounds like our youn g man is growing UP... <<sniff-sniff>>

Old 08-26-2006, 12:04 PM
2nd Gear

i know what you mean man. my last year at ohio state my roommates were worthless, didn't go to class or work and pretty much drank till 4 am every night. it wasn't fun living in a house with them where i had to get up at 6 for an internship every day. college does get old after a bit, but just keep having fun. you'll miss it when it's over. god, i sound old.

Old 08-26-2006, 01:23 PM
3rd Gear

I know you shouldn't let it stop you from going to the school that you want to but why would you pick ASU? That school is known for parties and being a loud environment. That was one of my picks but I decided to stay at home and go to KU. I really wanted to go to NAU but it just wasn't practical. You have to stand up and say something to your roomate. Don't let it get out of hand any longer. It will start to make school tougher than it is. Bad roomates can be a drag. Is it someone you knew before you got there?
My roomate freshman year was my best bud and it was really nice to have peace and quiet. Hang in there.

Old 08-26-2006, 01:27 PM

wow man that does suck. Goodluck to you and your studies , but you need to tell him hes veyr inconsiderate and he should calm the f*ck down. BTW - you made the mistake by going to a party college. Their all there to party their asses off

Old 08-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: cary12

I know you shouldn't let it stop you from going to the school that you want to but why would you pick ASU? That school is known for parties and being a loud environment. That was one of my picks but I decided to stay at home and go to KU.
cary, i'll TRY not to think less of you for choosing ku. the fact that you choose audi is enough for me to put you on the "good" list.

and yes we all have to deal with bad room mates. I KNOW its hard to live with someone that you don't have a good relationship of mutual respect.

Old 08-26-2006, 07:28 PM

i love that its a party school, and i like to go to parties and have a good time. I dont care that they are around till 4 its that they are in my room till 4 when im trying to sleep.

Mostly i didnt think about it being a party school and thus i was going to have to hear drunken rants everyday and night even when im not even in the room.

Old 08-26-2006, 07:49 PM
4th Gear

Yeah, tell him to move the party to someone else's room. You should keep your room for more personal entertainment. Tell him he can bring his girl back only after he's already got the orange ball firmly in place.

Old 08-26-2006, 07:57 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: kelly

ORIGINAL: cary12

I know you shouldn't let it stop you from going to the school that you want to but why would you pick ASU? That school is known for parties and being a loud environment. That was one of my picks but I decided to stay at home and go to KU.
cary, i'll TRY not to think less of you for choosing ku. the fact that you choose audi is enough for me to put you on the "good" list.

and yes we all have to deal with bad room mates. I KNOW its hard to live with someone that you don't have a good relationship of mutual respect.

LOL. When you grow up in Kansas, it's hard to think of a reason not to go to KU. #2 in the pre season basketball poll this season!!

Old 08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Senior Administrator

Nobody remembers 2nd place

Quick Reply: Being sober with drunk ppl sucks