Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Broke my hand. again.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Default Broke my hand. again.

So. last night broke my hand ****in around with my brother at a bar, wasnt even drunk. it was lame. this is the 7th spot this hand has been broken.

first time i broke it in 5 places in High School after i punced a weight machine, smart huh?

this break is in pretty much the same exact spot as i did about a year and half-ish ago. i broke it in the same spot last year before thanksgiving after jumping up the hit a sign we have in our place at school when playing NCAA football on PS3 haha, it was sweet, i went to hit the sign, like when ou make a fist and hit your hand down on a desk (not punch) like a hammer hit. now this time i caught it on my bro's arm as i was reaching over the top of someone to hit him as he was trying to be tough, caught the pinky knuckle just right and Snap! there goes the 5th metacarple again.

Here is the first xray from the last time i broke it

here is the xray from this morning.

when i broke it last night i didnt realize it until after i did, went to grab my glass, looked down and the bone where its broken and could see that part of the bone was popped up on top of the other part of the bone. so i kinda freaked, reached down, pullet slightly at the knuckle and reset it. that kinda hurt like a b!tch haha. Dr. this morning said that i did a pretty good job of resetting it too. thankfully they didnt have to do it this morning, that woulda pissed me off.

*O YEA GUESS WHAT ELSE*. all this happened at the Dixie in Portland Oregon a Block away from the zone where 9 people got shot outside, 15 minutes after we walked down the same sidewalk and got into the bar we were at. we saw people running around, heard the sirens, asked what happened,and found out someone opened fire.http://www.katu.com/

Old 01-26-2009, 01:43 AM
5th Gear

ok i think you're being punished for selling the allroad and gettng the xterra. time to think about that action, get an audi asap lol. that's a clean break but you seem to be very strong or have rly weak bones lol

Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 AM

^ trust me. it was very sad to have to get rid of the allroad. hopefully after i graduate in june, figure out the all that money ish, ill be able to by an A3 someday.

i figured the bone was stronger now that it was broken in the EXACT same place just a little over a year ago, guess it takes longer to fully heal? Fuct up thing was i wasn't even trying to punch him hard, we were just messing around doing what we do and next thing i know i look down and my dam bone was sticking all weird in my hand.

i drink about a 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of milk a day, haha, guess my bones arent as strong as they advertise haha

Old 01-26-2009, 08:19 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by hiwords
ok i think you're being punished for selling the allroad and gettng the xterra. time to think about that action, get an audi asap lol. that's a clean break but you seem to be very strong or have rly weak bones lol
Aren't you thinking of selling your A4? Might want to rethink that the Audi is a jealous car... lmao.

GL w/ the hand my wrist is still sore...

Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 AM
4th Gear

classic "boxer's fracture". Done it myself but went three days then had to get it set. you are right in that it hurts like a bitch getting it set.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 AM
5th Gear

we were just messing around doing what we do and next thing i know i look down and my dam bone was sticking all weird
i'm gonna do wut achTTung does hehe. i'm gonna take things outta context too.

nic- yes i plan on selling my car but i'll already have a newer one first hehe. then i'll buy another b5 to build so i'll have a love triangle. works out for the better so it means, i'm gonna be able to have sex with a midget model

Old 01-26-2009, 01:24 PM

i'm gonna do wut achTTung does hehe. i'm gonna take things outta context too.
i havent talked to him much or paid that close enough of attn, but i wil guess. haha. nice call. didnt think about that when i typed it. i love narcotics

Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 PM
3rd Gear

gonna have sex with a midget model
Your right taking things out of context is fun

Old 01-26-2009, 03:47 PM
4th Gear

Haven't you learned yet? There's no MMA sanctioned circle jerk bouts - yet.

Last edited by Palindari™; 01-27-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 PM

^ Its all about the underground. backyard style.

Quick Reply: Broke my hand. again.