AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   BTK Killer (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/btk-killer-14937/)

PandaXpress 08-19-2005 04:13 AM

BTK Killer

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8983224/

killed 10 people
took pic of him self wearing the underware of the women he killed
laying in the future graves of them

does it get any more sicker or more fukked up then him

lidonnit 08-19-2005 04:36 AM

RE: BTK Killer

Yes a very very very evil man..... we should not kill him though.... I would personally take great pleasure in making him scream in pain.
Just like I did to the guy who tried to set fire to my cat. ..... He screamed. A LOT, Cried a lot, Begged a lot. My thinking is "hey you wanna hurt defensless beings... i'll make you defenseless and see how you like it. . . . . I think i need therapy. :D
But he is still alive.... ONLY because my cat is though. ;)

Lesson 1 - hurt my animals..... you too will be in a world of hurt.
All serial killers started by hurting/killing/maiming animals for fun. Let's turn the tables.

sadize 08-19-2005 04:49 AM

why waste money and keep him around? they only give him life because no death in KS at the time of the murders. that just seems ignorant, why isn't it based off the law when he was caught??

PandaXpress 08-19-2005 04:55 AM

ORIGINAL: sadize

why waste money and keep him around? they only give him life because no death in KS at the time of the murders. that just seems ignorant, why isn't it based off the law when he was caught??
i dont understand that either

his desire to strengthen his hand muscles when he found it hard to choke victims
he really like to kill didnt he

EvilA4 08-19-2005 05:03 AM

Sick fuck... I hope he gets gang raped in jail.

lidonnit 08-19-2005 05:08 AM

It's artform for some people. I'm not defending people like this at all. So don't get me wrong here, i'd still like to have my time with him...... I assure he wouldn't be breathing after 3 days. [:-]

2 different types of murderers.
a, the ones who know they are doing wrong.
b, the ones who think they are doing nothing wrong.

sometimes subject B's turn to A's. All in all, B's are the scariest mother fu.ckers in the world. They need death to be at piece, for people like that, the ones that hurt so bad the NEED to kill or torture something is the only way to show them their pain is normal. (in their own little mind). Believe me, keeping him alive will be more torturous to this piece of shit than the three step needle process. They say inflicting pain on these people has no effect.... I assure you, you inflict enough pain on someone... they feel it. I don't care who they are. I do believe there is some credence to the "Judge a society by the contents of its prisons" but sometimes... just sometimes you get the odd one who just does it for fun. I think he may be one of them.

apg96 08-19-2005 05:40 AM

He is so so so so so screwed up i think i would pay someone in jail to torture him for 72 hours straight an dthen cut off all of his fingers toes and then set him on fire then drown him in a pool of gasoline. Anyone with me?

lidonnit 08-19-2005 05:45 AM

Why let the gasoline have all the fun??? We could use a blow torch.

QuattroGT74 08-19-2005 05:03 PM

I have studied serial killers and killings for the past 14 years and the subject fascinates me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good factual book on this guy?

ps: lidonnit, we sound like kindred spirits man. I like your style.

flyboy 08-19-2005 05:04 PM

not gas, I need that for my car. but I could find some old roofing tar that would do the trick. and I'm with you on the animal thing. touch my cat, and I will kick your ass.

miked 08-19-2005 05:55 PM

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?mkt...//www.msn.com/

plenty of other video links on the subject.

Karl 08-19-2005 06:24 PM

isnt this a repost?

rippedraptor 08-19-2005 06:31 PM

i dunno but that guy is sick. Someone told me he used to do these hand exercises so he canstrangle people better.

apg96 08-19-2005 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: flyboy

not gas, I need that for my car. but I could find some old roofing tar that would do the trick. and I'm with you on the animal thing. touch my cat, and I will kick your ass.
I agree. Y hurt a defensless animal? I love my dog and if u did anything to it i would hunt u down. And yes i guess we could use some roofing tar i mean we dont want to waste gasoline n this guy. Maybe get kerosen(sp?)?

Patrick 08-19-2005 07:07 PM

while i certainly dont condone any acts like this, i have studied extensively the criminal mind. especially that of john wayne gacy..i find it sort of interesting that someone can be that F'ed up...

but in the end, i do feel that people like this, and murderers in general should face the death penalty..if, for nothing else, to thin out the population....the earth is getting to be far too crowded for my taste.

mamasaidA4 08-19-2005 07:10 PM

he even looks like a rapist and a killer..

it's people like him that make the world a scary place.

apg96 08-19-2005 07:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

while i certainly dont condone any acts like this, i have studied extensively the criminal mind. especially that of john wayne gacy..i find it sort of interesting that someone can be that F'ed up...

but in the end, i do feel that people like this, and murderers in general should face the death penalty..if, for nothing else, to thin out the population....the earth is getting to be far too crowded for my taste.
I agree. death penalty should definatly be used in this case but that might no even be harsh enough. I also agree that teh worl is over populated. I think that places like africa should be more responsible about reprodcution. The earth only can support so many ppl and i believe i heard that we are around 2 billion ppl over populated. The US has declined thebrith rate buy liek 20% (if i recalll right) and teh other countries should be doing the same.

PandaXpress 08-19-2005 08:15 PM

in court he corrects the people and tells them how he really killed them
and how it went down
thats just sick u kno

flyboy 08-19-2005 08:23 PM

as the great radio personality in houston said it "Give me a shot at him, I have a gun."

mamasaidA4 08-19-2005 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

while i am in favor of the death penalty for certain situations, i don't agree giving him the death penalty is right for this MOFO's case....i think he should get exactly what he did to other people...giving him the death penalty while it would rid the world of scumbag like him, i think it's the easy way out for him. i want this MOFO to be tortured and get exactly what he deserves. i think he needs to suffer for a couple of years before he gets lucky enough to get the death penalty.

PandaXpress 08-19-2005 09:55 PM

i hate how its a damn lose lose situation with the death penalty and life in prison casue of the money wasted
it cost so much to keep them in prison and to kill them
this system is so jacked up all it does is waste tax payer money
in China they put a bullet in the mofo and send the bill for the bullet to the mofo's family

i hate how they say everything is so creul and shiiit, blah that fukker deserves it and i hope i gets beaten up everyday in the showers in jail

99a4audi 08-19-2005 11:44 PM

ew dude why would u post that, that shit is fucken wrong. those type of people r fucked up

flyboy 08-20-2005 12:57 AM

sit his ass in a tinny out in the middle of the ocean with nothing. let him think about dieing.

KÖNIG A6 08-20-2005 03:35 AM

just let a bunch of people line up and tell them they get 1 punch to the dudes face. Eventually his skull would crash in and slowly you would drive bone into his brain, eventually killing him.

lidonnit 08-20-2005 09:16 AM

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

I have studied serial killers and killings for the past 14 years and the subject fascinates me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good factual book on this guy?

ps: lidonnit, we sound like kindred spirits man. I like your style.
Sounds like it indeed dude.

The thought of killing for fun "An unprovoked killing" (Bundy, Gacy, Manson) is something that interests me immensly. I could only take pleasure in something like that if I was provoked, it might be something stupid to the world but if you killed my cat or my dog. I wouldn't have a moments hesitation in being there for your last breath. Anybody that can kill and torture an animal for fun & pleasure, i'm sorry the don't deserve the same air as me.
I am against hunting for sport (where you don't eat the animal). I would much prefer to have my knife, my 92fs model berretta, and .308 rifle and have you come hunt me for sport.
Torture should only be done by someone with no emotion. That way... it's truly effective. :D

Anywho... I'm off to the psychiatrist. Lata. LOL

btotheg 08-20-2005 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: flyboy

as the great radio personality in houston said it "Give me a shot at him, I have a gun."
somebody in TX was in favor of the death penalty, wow thats weird.